29 Kryptonite for sale? >

29 Kryptonite for sale?

Notices

29 Kryptonite for sale?

Old 03-27-2016, 02:56 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Please hit me up at ASAP. Thanks and put a title on the email so i know who its from.

AND anyone else. Serious buyer for the right boat even if its in CA.

[email protected]

Last edited by BUP; 03-27-2016 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is your boat still for sale?
Old 07-06-2016, 12:05 PM
BUP
Banned

Are you Mel ^^^^ or his friend ?
Old 11-07-2016, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Any out there currently for sale? I am in the market for one
Old 11-10-2016, 04:27 PM
BUP
Banned

I still have a person in the NE looking for Kryptonite or a 29 Laveycraft. Very hard to find ether .

Got jacked from the 29 Kryptonite in PA, the owners during the 4 th July holiday 2016.

Their boat and engine and engine hours was not what it said to be but we still struck a deal plus to hold the boat until after the 4 th of July with set date of me returning with CASH as they wanted cash only - I had no problem with that. They sold it to someone else as I got the text on July 4 th after our deal was struck, I would have to guess for more money.

Hope the new buyer was told it had low compression in some of the cylinders, the spark plugs were pig rich, gas poored out of number eight when spark plug was pulled as I did the testing, scan of the engine and so forth, all of it right in front of the owners who acted clueless about any of the negatives I was finding including telling them it had close to 468 hours on the engine.. They said it had very very low hours on it beforehand and seemed shocked per the hours I pulled form the scan. Their business but yes and no as they wasted my time hugely and we had a deal struck and to hold it, all worked out within the next few days after I looked at it in person after returning home - 1500 miles away ..

Last edited by BUP; 11-10-2016 at 08:36 PM.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
I still have a person in the NE looking for Kryptonite or a 29 Laveycraft. Very hard to find ether .

Got jacked from the 29 Kryptonite in PA, the owners during the 4 th July holiday 2016.

Their boat and engine and engine hours was not what it said to be but we still struck a deal plus to hold the boat until after the 4 th of July with set date of me returning with CASH as they wanted cash only - I had no problem with that. They sold it to someone else as I got the text on July 4 th after our deal was struck, I would have to guess for more money.

Hope the new buyer was told it had low compression in some of the cylinders, the spark plugs were pig rich, gas poored out of number eight when spark plug was pulled as I did the testing, scan of the engine and so forth, all of it right in front of the owners who acted clueless about any of the negatives I was finding including telling them it had close to 468 hours on the engine.. They said it had very very low hours on it beforehand and seemed shocked per the hours I pulled form the scan. Their business but yes and no as they wasted my time hugely and we had a deal struck and to hold it, all worked out within the next few days after I looked at it in person after returning home - 1500 miles away ..
Not sure if you saw it or if you already found another one but a 27 Kryptonite was posted for sale on Passion for Powerboats facebook page. Boat is in Maryland. I was looking for one last year as well but I already purchased another boat, so I am no longer in the market for a kryptonite at this time. Just figured I would pass the info along as I know you were looking for one for a while.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:58 PM
BUP
Banned

Thanks for your help. Thank you also for your time.