NEW lavey 39 evo vid!!!! >

NEW lavey 39 evo vid!!!!

Notices

NEW lavey 39 evo vid!!!!

Old 09-20-2009, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts
Default NEW lavey 39 evo vid!!!!

Here is a little video that was put together of the Laveycraft 39' EVO running out at Long Beach this weekend after the Poker Runs West "Stimulate This" poker run....

We ran that boat HARD during the run!!!! Third to the first stop, (first vee bottom and less than 3x the HP as the first and second boat), behind Predator and only seconds behind a 32' Skater with 1100's. We gave the 32 a run for his money and left two Fountains behind. Keep in mind this boat only has 700's.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIzHoW0C_CA
Old 09-22-2009, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love it.

GIVE EM HELL!!!

The fact that the little guy on the left is now the "factory racer" is just awesome and given that you probably had a boat full of guys with decades more experience than you- but you were still driving is a testament to the fact that you are really good.

First class equipment and rig for sure, but the driver gets his dues....

"Uncle" Dave Sampson
Attached Thumbnails NEW lavey 39 evo vid!!!!-dsc05661.jpg  
Old 09-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Registered

Thanks alot Dave. That means alot to me.
Ya after the run when I was talking to the guys in the Skater and I told them that I was driving they couldn't believe it. Then on top of that they asked how old I was and I said only 17 and they just about **** themselves. lol
They couldn't believe how good I can run that boat and give them a run for their money...
It was definatly a good time!
Old 09-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Registered

New vid.
This is me driving, giving the Skater, powered by 1100's, a run for his money!!
It's a bit shakey but still a good vid.
At about 4.17 is off plane and vids of all the boats idleing in to the marina....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahM3fTuifWs
Old 10-30-2009, 08:53 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude are you nuts, that skater was just gettin started ,you must have never been around a fast boat. looks to me at 100 he was leaving you like you were setn still, and im not knockin the laveycraft im just telln the facts. faster boats take alittle longer to get going.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman
dude are you nuts, that skater was just gettin started ,you must have never been around a fast boat. looks to me at 100 he was leaving you like you were setn still, and im not knockin the laveycraft im just telln the facts. faster boats take alittle longer to get going.

Attacking Jr's credibility before establishing your own reduces your comment to nothing more than frontier gibberish.

UD
Old 10-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I Didnt Know He Was 17, Now I Know Why He Was So Excited. Didnt Bash Him Just Letn Him Kno That Big Horsepower Boats Take Alittle More Time To Get To Ass Kickin Speed.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Registered

I Didnt Know He Was 17, Now I Know Why He Was So Excited. Didnt Bash Him Just Letn Him Kno That Big Horsepower Boats Take Alittle More Time To Get To Ass Kickin Speed.
Haha ya...... Or you can just talk to the guy driving the Skater and have him tell you he was working his ass of to try and leave us but couldn't even come close without airing the boat out to much and getting all crazy and out of whack. Yes, there were times where he was walking away from us, but everytime he did that, due to the water conditions, the boat would just catch way to much air and get out of whak and I'd be right back next to him. It's hard to see all that in the vid and I'm going to assume you weren't there so you don't know exactly the conditions out there....
Because believe me, I am more than aware that big horsepower boats take a little more time to get going. And I am also aware that that Skater is a lot faster than our boat. But that would be in calmer water, on that given day with those conditions in the rough, we were able to hold our own and stay right with him no questions asked. But given a clamer day, the Skater woulda been far ahead of us.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Well Cool Goodluck, Be Careful And That Is A Badas? Boat .
Old 10-30-2009, 07:26 PM
Registered

Well Cool Goodluck, Be Careful And That Is A Badas? Boat .
Thank you for the compliment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.