Notices

New Lavey

Old 07-29-2015, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Dave!
Having to beat people away, they act like its from another planet!
Old 07-29-2015, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KENPAW
Thanks Dave!
Having to beat people away, they act like its from another planet!
Fun eh?

Truly hope you are enjoying the hell out of your new toy. She's a real sweet ride and I can imagine how hard you've worked to get her.

Everywhere I take my rigs people still stare..Ive known the feeling for about 20 years... the guys at the launch ramp asking - where did that come from?
The people at the dock checking it out.

When I was watching your ride go together I kept thinking - this might be the optimal sized machine for me.

My 21's just a bit too small for big lakes but perfect on rivers and calmer lakes, and the 2750 is a bit too big on smaller lakes and rivers Turning it around in the canal in parker was "fun."

....and when connected to my motorhome - is 54 feet long- 4 feet longer than allowed in Cali.(think most semi's are 50) A real wagon train to manage.

I think your rig strikes a very usable balance between big and smaller water outings.

Hoping you have the summer of your life sir!

UD

Last edited by Uncle Dave; 07-30-2015 at 09:38 AM.
Old 07-31-2015, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Agreed that is one of the best looking Laveys I've seen - great colors!

Chris Jr and I were just talking about the 24 being the optimal size.

I'm with you Dave, even though I love my 21 it is starting to feel just a tad small inside with our 2nd child.... yet it is a great size for the inland lakes around here. However, a little bit bigger hull would be great for the Lk Michigan excursions!