Another Lavey Question

Notices

Another Lavey Question

Old 09-30-2018, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 638 Likes on 295 Posts
Default The Lavey Craft NuERA hulls...

Originally Posted by fastestbowtie
Well damn, I guess based on those numbers you posted UD, I should be looking at a 24 NuEra. Is the 24 a full 24 deg deadrise? How does it handle the rough compared to the 26 or 2750? Better yet start building a bunch of new 2750's for older 2750 owners to upgrade to so I can pick up there 2750.
Always been a fan of the Lavey Craft brand, but also the owners of the company the last couple of decades. I guess Jeff is retired now and his brother Chris is handling it all on his own. Met Jeff several times, such a humble knowledgeable fellow, at boat shows and at the plant and unfortunately I couldn't swing buying a new 2750 or 28 Evo when the U.S. financial downturn all of a sudden happened 10 years ago. Now to the specs I wanted to clarify. The 24 and 26 NuERA hulls are 22 degrees at the transom and the 2750, 28 Evo and 29 NuERA are 24 degrees at the transom. The build quality, the boats' performance are spectacular and I always recommend the aspiring boat buyers to seriously consider a Lavey Craft. That the company have survived the last 10 years and actually is thriving tell a lot about why Lavey Craft is one of the absolute best boat companies.

Old 01-22-2019, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by larslindroth
. Now to the specs I wanted to clarify. The 24 and 26 NuERA hulls are 22 degrees at the transom and the 2750, 28 Evo and 29 NuERA are 24 degrees at the transom.
I was told the deadrise on the 24 NuEra hull is 24 degrees. Can anyone clarify? Lavey JR?
Old 01-25-2019, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by motuman
I was told the deadrise on the 24 NuEra hull is 24 degrees. Can anyone clarify? Lavey JR?
I will have to contact someone at the shop to have them verify the measurement