Anacona 27 Sport >

Anacona 27 Sport

Notices

Anacona 27 Sport

Old 08-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know where you can get a great boat that is SOLID , well maintained and restored with the utmost care...needs to be seen to be appreciated and priced right .
Old 08-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by First Gun
I know where you can get a great boat that is SOLID , well maintained and restored with the utmost care...needs to be seen to be appreciated and priced right .
I'm all ears. Have you guys seen the white one with the red transom. That boat is sharp. The guy said it was the old Vibrations boat.? And the Goumada boat is another one.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Some of the parts on the engine are from my old motors. Looks like they still have the cam driven sea water pumps and the top water outlet tell's me it dose not have a thermostsat, not the best way to it. But that Kmart Gas filter scarce me what else is not right, many items in this pic would not meet Coast Guard standards. [Carbs , Distributors] ect And the paint job had runs and bad prep. The engines could be anything inside, many ways to make a 383 small block. 12000.00 I dont know if its worth that ??????? I would have to see more. Hope this helps you make a decision.
Thanks, it helps alot. I was going to look at it but you have changed my mind. There will be more down the road. Besides firstgun says he knows of one. Thanks guys for all the help.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Registered

Holy sh*$. Yours it the one I just saw on Ebay. I emailed you to tell you what a beautiful boat you had. We have to get in touch. I don't know if they have pm's on this site or where to find it. I'm new to the site and all.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Registered

First Gun, I'm very interested but you need to pm me or give me some contact info. I can't "contact seller" in the swap shop section for some reason. Thanks, look forward to talking to you. Matt
Old 08-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Registered
Gold Member

you need a PM....my email address is [email protected] thanks
Old 01-02-2008, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Ttt...
Old 01-02-2008, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tmarch65
[
Thanks For The Comploment Guys I Own The Magnum Anaconda. I Currently Keep It At My Home In Dearborn Michigan. Reason Its Not Selling No One Has The Money. If U Saw The Boat U Would Buy It.i Use The Boat Daily It Has Brand New Motors, Rebuilt Trs Drives And Trans, Teak Wood Floor, The Paint Is Nice I Reduced The Price To $19,500.00 With Out Trailer.the Boat Can Be Seen At My House Lots Of Extras. Have A 8 And 9 Year Old Have To Get Into A Searay. Thanks Again Tim 734 576 5597
great boat if i new it was for sale i would have bought it before the one i got now, i paid more than what your asking, but it is a very nace boat also, no complaints, you said your trailer is for sale seprate what are you looking for it as its alreading set up for a magnum