Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Magnum Marine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/magnum-marine-63/)
-   -   Looking for old Magnum Parts (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/magnum-marine/140894-looking-old-magnum-parts.html)

mr vinyl 09-19-2006 02:36 PM

Looking for old Magnum Parts

Still have not got any calls on the side air vents we are looking for. Some one mentioned Lucas Marine in Windsor Canada might be source for old Magnum parts does any one have info on them.If not we will have then CCN'd out of billet stock.Any help would be great. Bud

nocigarette 09-19-2006 05:04 PM

Re: Looking for old Magnum Parts

Mt Uncle Vic Owns A Cnc/ Collet Shop He Can Make Anything, He Is Making A Bunch Of Parts For My Boat This Winter.........dash Panels,steps Vents Etc.....any Shop With A Cnc Can Make What You Need, I Was Thinking Of Taking Mine Off And Making New Ones.......

mr vinyl 09-20-2006 10:48 AM

Thanks nocigarette,has he made the side air vents for you,that is what we are looking for on the Magnum in process.We will pick up the Maltese next week and take it to Riggs Marine to have twin 383's installed.All new Livorsi instrumentation has been ordered and Team marine is doing the dash. Final design on graphics for the sides are being worked on now.Still trying to find a good upholster in the Chicago area,I am sure there are a few just haven't found them yet.The best that we have located is Twin Marine in Hialeah F.l just may have him ship up the new bolsters along with matching vinyl when we go down to see the Nationals in Deerfield Fl.
Are there any other Magnum owners going to be there,should would like to meet up with some of you.Was looking to Chattanooga but understand that was not going to happen.
On a another note any thoughts on putting in twin 377 Scorpion's with Bravos vs. a big block next project on another Maltese. Bud

magnum27 09-20-2006 09:08 PM

I have a set for a sport, but I don't think they are what you are looking for, but if anyone needs a set let me know

mr vinyl 09-21-2006 10:25 AM

Magnum27 thanks for the reply you are right the sport air scoop is smaller,not as wide as the Maltese
Any thoughts on the twin Scorpions vs. a Big Block. Bud

seagames 09-23-2006 03:32 PM

I just stumbled onto this site and joined. have a 35 magnum maltese that I repowered in 2001 and still have several parts left including side vents. Don't know if it is what your looking for but let me know. Ed

mr vinyl 09-23-2006 04:18 PM

Ed will send photo Monday approximate size 8.75 in. long x 5.50 in.high shape is a quarter of a circle...let me know

seagames 09-25-2006 01:34 PM

I don,t think I have what your looking for your dimensions are not the same. They must have been replaced before I bought the boat. Ed

mr vinyl 09-25-2006 06:01 PM

I know we all would like to see what the Magnum looks like ,is it a PC or offshore??? Post pictures. Bud

mr vinyl 09-26-2006 11:43 AM

Ed my e-mail is [email protected] foward to seeng tjhe photos.