The 3 man is getting some mney dumped into her >

The 3 man is getting some mney dumped into her

Notices

The 3 man is getting some mney dumped into her

Old 11-25-2009, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
I'll regain interest when Joew is in my bildge turning wrenches.
I haven't even seen my bilge in 6 weeks. I have a box of goodies to put on. Every time I go to the marina I don't feel like unding all those snaps
Old 11-25-2009, 08:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
Bummer to see you losing interest in it. You were so fired up initially and the boat looks great. Keep the faith bro! I'll be an awesome rig when you're done with it.
You are right about the great looks. It will be awesome once he remembers where he left it
Old 11-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by joew.
I haven't even seen my bilge in 6 weeks. I have a box of goodies to put on. Every time I go to the marina I don't feel like unding all those snaps
I don't want to imagine how bad the sea ray looks since I have been gone for 3 weeks now.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:41 PM
Registered

Not that bad. The bilge is dry and ever since David cleaned the dock the spiders have not been bad.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Bringing this back to life. Front of the engine is all dressed for the prom except for the power steering. Still a few water and oil lines to sort out on the back of the engine.

Now we are concentrating on sea strainer and oil cooler mounting. Have an adjustable pick up coming from Eickert's and a pressure relief valve.

This boat will be bringing water in from 2 inlets for the 2 stage pump. One from the low water pickup on the bravo to also help keep it cooler and healthy longer. THe other from a low water pickup through the transom.

Hopefully should see some progress in that dept later this week and over the weekend.

Old 01-20-2010, 08:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Have to resize pics to post, so they will be delayed.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

With a little luck, the engine will be stabbed this week.

Waiting on new wiring harness for the engine and a few sending units. Finishing up some plumbing in the bilge
Old 02-17-2010, 07:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Engine is almost all wired. Need to shrink wrap the wires, and get her all gussied up. Need a set of started bolts and a sending unit and she will be ready for a test run on the ground to see if there are any leaks or electrical issues and then hopefully a stab this weekend.

Starting to gain some ground on this project after how long. I need to go back to the beginning of the thread and see how long this has been going on. Way to long.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Engine is finished, Got sea strainer bolted in before I had to leave town again. Need to finish the plumbing and mount the oil cooler and then the engine can go in. Then it is just the little stuff to get her ready to go.

The dream is to have her ready for sunny isle's but work may get in the way. The plan was to sell it after she made it to Bimini and back (so I could say I did it).

The question is, Does anyone want this boat either finished or in the condition that it is in??

PM me and let me know. We can discuss.

Liqidating everything that is boating related. Getting started on a new house.

Quick Reply: The 3 man is getting some mney dumped into her

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.