Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Magnum Marine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/magnum-marine-63/)
-   -   Marinium Stern Light (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/magnum-marine/267636-marinium-stern-light.html)

JPrusinows 12-23-2011 12:37 PM

Marinium Stern Light

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys,

Looking for another gem. Plastic "beehive" style lens for the original Marinium stern light. It is 2 1/2" in diameter and about 1/2" high in the center. Screw holes (2) are in flange.

Also, anybody know if the fuel gauges had lights inside the site lens area? I'm talking about in the floor in front of the rear seat (Maltese). Hard to see at night.

Thanks in advance as usual,

Jeff

mr vinyl 12-23-2011 12:57 PM

Jeff no lights for the fuel guages,you may want to put fuel and hr Guages on the side of the console like we did on the racing Mag.On the lens,send me the measurement and I will see if the new ones I use are the same size. Bud

JPrusinows 12-23-2011 01:48 PM

Lens Size

Bud,

Lens is 2 1/2" diam. 1/2" tall in center of "hive". Screw holes are in the flange of lens.

Thanks on the fuel lights,

Jeff

mr vinyl 12-29-2011 04:44 PM

Parts required

4 Attachment(s)
Jeff have attached the parts you might be able to use,the lens is 2" and about 1/2" high it is from Sea Choice.The entire unit can be used use as a replacement size is 3 1/8"x5 3/16".I can't remember how well the lens fit,may have drilled holes for the screws or just glues it in.Also have use it as is for a total replacement. Perko all chrome unit is $125.00 the Sea Choice SS unit is only $15.00

On the Bilge switch I have some Atwood's's that I have use for replacements $15.00 each.Always put two bilge pumps in,just in case...and always put in two blowers,just in case.

Total cost $45.00 plus a few $'s for shipping ,let me know. Bud

mrvinyl 08-26-2022 11:36 AM

Answer to your questions

Jeff I may have one of those little button lenses but I can't find it at this point because we have closed our shop except for the part side. I won't be able to look for it the next day or 2. Secondly the fuel gages in the floor do not have lights we all they have whites we always put fuel gages on the dash.

DrFeelgood 08-26-2022 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by mrvinyl (Post 4842887)
Jeff I may have one of those little button lenses but I can't find it at this point because we have closed our shop except for the part side. I won't be able to look for it the next day or 2. Secondly the fuel gages in the floor do not have lights we all they have whites we always put fuel gages on the dash.

This is an 11 year old thread that was bumped by a spammer.

madbouyz 08-26-2022 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by DrFeelgood (Post 4842891)
This is an 11 year old thread that was bumped by a spammer.

He sounds like the original mrvinyl to me .
Maybe he lost his old account and had to create a new one ?