Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Magnum Marine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/magnum-marine-63/)
-   -   Magnum instrument cluster? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/magnum-marine/288121-magnum-instrument-cluster.html)

scippy 11-24-2012 03:10 AM

Magnum instrument cluster?

2 Attachment(s)
Could anybody identify these 2 teak pieces?...... they measure (7" X 21") and (4 1/2" X 22 1/2") Bob (Fast Shafts) said they came with the 27' sport back when he purchased it in Toledo, OH. but forgot to give them to me until recently. So, there new to me and can't figure where they might go .....or even if they're magnum pieces.

mr vinyl 11-24-2012 09:45 AM

Magnum Dash

4 Attachment(s)
They did not come from a Magnum...may have been an add on. Bud

27sport 11-24-2012 09:51 AM

My '73 has those on the passenger side gunwale compartment behind the sliding doors. For drinks I believe:drink: and there is a larger round one too for flare gun kit I think.

Paul

JPrusinows 11-24-2012 10:22 AM

Teak

Paul is correct. The small one goes inside the sliding doors on passenger side. As for the large one it is the first I've seen of this one. Looking forward to someone hearing from someone who has.

Jeff

27sport 11-24-2012 10:27 AM

Jeff mine has both like he shows, my boat is in getting drive work done when it gets back I can take a few pics if you want. Might be a while though.

Paul

JPrusinows 11-24-2012 10:53 AM

Teak

3 Attachment(s)
That would be cool, like to see the pics! Mine had the small one of he two in the picture inside the sliding doors and a smaller one on the top deck in the cabin. Here they are in the attached picture. Also, just replaced the screening on the cabin door. Dad came up with great idea of just using a screen from hardware store already stretched. We just laid the door on top of it, stapled and then trimmed excess. Replaced trim and done. Turned out great.

scippy 11-24-2012 05:33 PM

Paul, Jeff thanks for your help in identifying them!......not often can we fool Bud on anything Magnum :whistle:

h2oboater 11-24-2012 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by scippy (Post 3820885)
Paul, Jeff thanks for your help in identifying them!......not often can we fool Bud on anything Magnum :whistle:

Bud's not use to seeing sport stuff. :party-smiley-004:

Kalaazar 11-25-2012 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by 27sport (Post 3820702)
My '73 has those on the passenger side gunwale compartment behind the sliding doors. For drinks I believe:drink: and there is a larger round one too for flare gun kit I think.

Paul

Mine was the same, can and bottle rack under the port side deck.

Kalaazar

mr vinyl 11-25-2012 02:13 PM

Sport vs Maltese

Just remember the Maltese was two miles faster...same set up and at least you had some room in the cabin to take a nap or a cra.. Put that in your pipe H2O and smoke it. Bud