1978 27' Magnum Starfire

Notices

1978 27' Magnum Starfire

Old 02-22-2013, 08:35 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Starfire in Naples

Tommaso,I have a complete file on that Starfire.I will send it to you when I locate it.Bud
Old 02-22-2013, 10:37 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank yoy!
I really appreciate it. Even though the price seems very steep...
Tommaso
Old 02-22-2013, 05:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Default e-mail address

Send me your e-mail address and I will send you what I have on the Starfire in Naples Italy,Bud

[email protected]
Old 02-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Registered

Smile OT, sorry! Just a few random thoughts...

Hello,

Thanks! I really appreciate your help!

Your help spurred some weird thoughts in my mind... Forums are an interesting social phenomenon of incongruence with respect to real life interactions.

You have never met me… you don't know what i do in life and who I am, I may have completely different ideas, bellieves, values, principles and moral convictions, and yet you are helping me as if it were the most natural thing on earth to do and, more important, you OFFERD that extra help, beyond what I asked which, by definition, marks the dividing line between generosity versus egoism.

And I am not talking about political, sexual, religious orientations, I am talking about the more subtle sensorial perceptions which subcountiously govern interpersonal interactions which, in turn, and again, subcontiously influence our opinions about others and how we respond to them. In forums these interactions are based on "naked" exchanges between the members and bring out the best in us. Even when we argue! We try to remain prudent, factual, and respectful; we offer evidence, proof, documentation. And, mind you, our chracters do not change and we remain the same liar or honest, simple or complex, aggressive or calm... persons that we are in real life. We are no less emotional and passionate than in "real life"!

I wonder what would happen if govrnments, religious and political leaders, etc were to meet in forums and interact only on the basis of user names without disclosing identitie, etcs...

Just a thought that came to my mind...

BTW, is this Starfire dark in colour? And where can I find the "thank you button"?

Tommaso
The following users liked this post:
JWC619 (09-06-2021)
Old 02-22-2013, 11:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 151 Likes on 77 Posts

Tommaso......How many cups of expresso did you drink?
Old 02-23-2013, 07:03 AM
Registered

Sorry for the OT... I apologize.

Apologies!
Tommaso

BTW, I prefer neapolitan coffee... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neapolitan_flip_coffee_pot !
Old 02-23-2013, 07:46 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Default Beautifully stated

Tommaso your description of what has transpired was extremely well stated.Your command of the English language was beautiful to read and you are right on target and correct with your comments.You have the great ability to communicate with words extremely well.Great gift,hope you continue and visit our humble site and see what us Magnum efficacious are up to. Check you regular e-mail later for the info on the Starfire. The best Bud
The following users liked this post:
JWC619 (09-06-2021)
Old 03-15-2013, 06:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Ullrich
Hey all,

Just wanted to share some pictures of my 1978 27' Starfire which I am very proud of. The boat is 100% original gelcoat. I bought the boat new in 1978 in Buffalo, NY and have kept it in pristine condition. Hung in a boat house in the summer, stored in heated garage in the winter.

Originally was powered with 330's and replaced by Merc. 425s in 1996. Just put an italian leather interior in for the 2012 season. More pictures are in my profile.

Pictures:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/gallery/...0&ppuser=76980
I looked at the pictures of your boat, I think your Starfire is beautiful. I really am impressed on how well kept-original looking your boat is and with a great (reasonable and relaible) power-drive package, what a great boat!
Old 03-16-2013, 11:18 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Default 78 starfire

Absolutely a magnificent looking boat...one of the 1/2 dozen beauties out there.You should be proud and pleased with what you have done to her.She is a credit to the name Magnum .

One question does it have a flat floor,or a step down for the driver and front passenger? Bud
Old 03-24-2013, 04:30 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hi Tommaso
My name is Giovanni and live in Sorrento
I'm sure we have a couple of common friends at least
Sorry for my english,it is not as your one the way mr Vinyl appriciate it
I' ve just bought a Starfire from USA and begin to restore it
[email protected]
Ciao

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.