Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Magnum Marine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/magnum-marine-63/)
-   -   74 Maltese (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/magnum-marine/289933-74-maltese.html)

Bigbroadjumper 01-26-2013 06:35 AM

Yes, mine is dark blue and white with a white tonneau cover.

TMITCHELL 01-26-2013 07:59 AM

Love your boat. Yours is one of the reasons I'm thinking of going with Awlgrip Marlin blue and white on this one.

JPrusinows 01-26-2013 10:20 AM

Maltese Restoration

2 Attachment(s)
Good Luck Tom! Anything we can do to help let us know. My Dad and I are doing #17 as we speak. My Dad has become quite the expert on the Maltese and having owned an original since 1982 I pretty much know this boat inside and out.

Best of luck and thanks for keeping the legend alive, there is no better boat out there.

Jeff and Dennis

h2oboater 01-26-2013 10:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by JPrusinows (Post 3855784)
Good Luck Tom! Anything we can do to help let us know. My Dad and I are doing #17 as we speak. My Dad has become quite the expert on the Maltese and having owned an original since 1982 I pretty much know this boat inside and out.

Best of luck and thanks for keeping the legend alive, there is no better boat out there.

Jeff and Dennis

Jeff she has come a long way from this pic. :ernaehrung004:

TMITCHELL 01-26-2013 11:31 AM

Jeff and Dennis,
Is your boat the one that had the volvo dp drives on it? At least I think it was dp's, know for sure it was the swedish volvo's with trim. If so and you did away with the volvos I am looking for shield parts

TMITCHELL 01-26-2013 11:51 AM

Jeff n Dennis,
I just went back over your resto thread. You are reusing your drives (270T) I am using the SP/DP shields (would like to end up with dp drives). So for the most part stuff you have won't work with what I am using. However, I read where you replaced you windshield. I need the 2 side panels and aluminum plates to connect to the front piece. I can make the plates if need be. Thanks, Tom

h2oboater 01-26-2013 03:24 PM

5 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by TMITCHELL (Post 3855821)
Jeff and Dennis,
Is your boat the one that had the volvo dp drives on it? At least I think it was dp's, know for sure it was the swedish volvo's with trim. If so and you did away with the volvos I am looking for shield parts

You may be thinking of this one. It was Bobs [wideawake] Maltese, he sold to Ralph Crocker back here in Michigan. This one has the Volvo dp drives, & power trim..

TMITCHELL 01-26-2013 03:49 PM

that is the 1

akaboatman 02-07-2013 09:01 AM

logo

Originally Posted by h2oboater (Post 3855915)
You may be thinking of this one. It was Bobs [wideawake] Maltese, he sold to Ralph Crocker back here in Michigan. This one has the Volvo dp drives, & power trim..

T is this the logo you wan't ? Artie

TMITCHELL 02-07-2013 11:22 AM

Wnow that you have me thinking about it. The Malteses Magnum with the cross would be the coolest.