Lil Smidgen comes home >

Lil Smidgen comes home

Notices

Lil Smidgen comes home

Old 05-17-2017, 07:08 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 67 Likes on 35 Posts

Mark from what I remember there looked to be some delamination at the back of the boat near the pick-ups and under the motors .
Old 05-19-2017, 07:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by cig28
Mark from what I remember there looked to be some delamination at the back of the boat near the pick-ups and under the motors .
Jim for all this Magnum has been through the bottom looks great, there is a few stress cracks that may have been there before all the reinforcement went in. I did see a few chips in the gel coat by the pick ups but no delamination I can see.
Attached Thumbnails Lil Smidgen comes home-dscf0090.jpg   Lil Smidgen comes home-dscf0086-2-.jpg   Lil Smidgen comes home-dscf0087-2-.jpg  

Old 07-26-2017, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Look what followed me home tonight Lil Smidgen , Spirit. That guy in Canada sure did a great job restoring it didn't he ????
Very cool boat.
I really like the old Magnums.
Looking for one to restore myself.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by kkoss
Very cool boat.
I really like the old Magnums.
Looking for one to restore myself.
Bill & I are the owners of the Smidgen & we have come to the conclusion that we have to many boats & this Magnum really needs to find a good home as we most likely will never get to restoring it. We were more interested in saving it from the fate of becoming a billboard, or going to someone who had know idea what to do with it,, a fate it was heading to. If there is someone who has a real interest, talent & cash & in restoring her back to here glory days send me a PM. Mark
Attached Thumbnails Lil Smidgen comes home-mag-l-s-78-2-.jpg  
Old 07-27-2017, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bill & I are the owners of the Smidgen & we have come to the conclusion that we have to many boats & this Magnum really needs to find a good home as we most likely will never get to restoring it. We were more interested in saving it from the fate of becoming a billboard, or going to someone who had know idea what to do with it,, a fate it was heading to. If there is someone who has a real interest, talent & cash & in restoring her back to here glory days send me a PM. Mark
Sent you a pm.
I am interested in the boat and would like to restore it.
Old 03-20-2021, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where are you now??

Hi! I am the granddaughter of Wally Harper and am wondering if any one knows where the Lil Smidgeon is now. My family is interested in finding out where it is and what happened with it.
Old 03-22-2021, 01:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Carlauk4
Hi! I am the granddaughter of Wally Harper and am wondering if any one knows where the Lil Smidgeon is now. My family is interested in finding out where it is and what happened with it.
I have it in my driveway the 27' Magnum Lil SMIDGEN as I'm waiting to restore it where when done will be back on Lake St Clair. I also have the SMIDGEN Too the twin engine Cobra that also raced.
Old 03-22-2021, 11:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 151 Likes on 77 Posts

I have it in my driveway the 27' Magnum Lil SMIDGEN as I'm waiting to restore it where when done will be back on Lake St Clair. I also have the SMIDGEN Too the twin engine Cobra that also raced.
Can you post current pictures of Lil Smidgen?
The following users liked this post:
Smarty (04-17-2021)
Old 03-29-2021, 11:31 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by scippy
Can you post current pictures of Lil Smidgen?
Just look at post #1, the only thing I have done is keep it dry & under a good cover.
Old 03-29-2021, 10:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 151 Likes on 77 Posts

Just look at post #1, the only thing I have done is keep it dry & under a good cover.
Mark in '17 you looked to move Lil Smidgen if a serious buyer with good intentions and $$$ came along to restore her .....are you still looking to move her - or- dive in yourself?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.