Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Members On-line Video Section!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/members-line-video-section-158/)
-   -   From the fastest to the biggest... you need to see this (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/members-line-video-section/254776-fastest-biggest-you-need-see.html)

alvinski 05-31-2011 03:40 PM

From the fastest to the biggest... you need to see this

We caught the worlds biggest yacht at sunrise in St. Maarten... she has laser detection, anti photo systems, so we shot handheld and everything manual to get this glorious clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v77aSBdl4k

I hope you like it.

PhantomChaos 05-31-2011 07:19 PM

AWEsome......thanks for sharing!

STRAIGHTPRIORITY 05-31-2011 07:51 PM

i mean just unreal... i dont know if i had the paper that i would go that big...

Perlmudder 05-31-2011 10:02 PM

I have seen 2 of his other boats, pelorus, and LGB, some serious cash there. I have a friend who worked for him on one of them, she was his personal stewardess, he did not even know her name, or apparently care to.

UrbanDisturbance 06-01-2011 01:37 PM

Thanks! You just reminded me how poor I am.

FullAuto9 06-01-2011 04:09 PM

It needs some paint or graphics, something to give it a little spark.

UrbanDisturbance 06-02-2011 08:36 AM

:lolhit:

Originally Posted by FullAuto9 (Post 3417724)
It needs some paint or graphics, something to give it a little spark.

I wonder if that boat has XR drives with Imco lowers.

JUST-FOR-KICKS 06-17-2011 11:28 AM

Just another example of someone with more money than they know what to do with. No one should be that filthy rich. Where's a good pirate when you need one. Some of that excess should be given to those who really need it, like someone working 2 jobs and trying to keep they're home. Oh yea thats right like everyother wealthy ass I bet he or she feels that they deserve it.

Strip Poker 388 06-17-2011 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Perlmudder (Post 3416991)
I have seen 2 of his other boats, pelorus, and LGB, some serious cash there. I have a friend who worked for him on one of them, she was his personal stewardess, he did not even know her name, or apparently care to.

If it was me I would know the ones close to me names

AngerMgmt 06-18-2011 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by UrbanDisturbance (Post 3418366)
:lolhit:

I wonder if that boat has XR drives with Imco lowers.

I was wondering 454's or 502's?:lolhit:

thirdchildhood 06-18-2011 10:43 AM

Am I the only one who thinks this looks CGI? There is no wake from a photo boat which would have been travelling pretty fast and been pretty tall. The video looks a little low to have been taken from a helicopter. Hmm, just doesn't look right.

marylandmark 06-18-2011 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by JUST-FOR-KICKS (Post 3431577)
Just another example of someone with more money than they know what to do with. No one should be that filthy rich. Where's a good pirate when you need one. Some of that excess should be given to those who really need it, like someone working 2 jobs and trying to keep they're home. Oh yea thats right like everyother wealthy ass I bet he or she feels that they deserve it.

:signs036::Whatever:

vegaskeith 06-18-2011 12:52 PM

Can I have the dingy?

105mph_38_2003 06-19-2011 09:51 PM

How would an anti-photo system work? First time I have ever heard of anything like that.

Sideskraft 09-29-2011 10:55 PM

That boat was built with money stolen from the Russian people when the Soviet Union collapsed and a small group of oligarchs (well connected thieves) simply took ownership of government assets and resources worth untold billions of dollars. A few hundred oligarchs took advantage of hundreds of millions of helpless citizens. Impressive boat, no so impressive way of obtaining the funds to build it.

gare 10-09-2011 07:48 PM

I watched an interview where he stated he didn't even know where it was at that moment. Pretty sure I always know where my 38footer is. I even know where my rubber ducky is.

ICDEDPPL 10-24-2011 06:37 PM

That looks fake as hell, and no movement of the camera? Yeah right.

OldSchool 10-24-2011 06:44 PM

WOW, a true visionary. You should stop showering and start a protest!!!! :D:evilb::D:evilb:

zimm1978 11-17-2011 12:05 AM

how do you own a boat like that and have someone video tape you from that close without sending out some security or having your own patrolling that close the whole time....just sayin...life cant be that "Easy" living like that.......nice boat though....

Baja226sport 11-30-2011 05:10 PM

I would have really appreciated it if someone would have asked my permission before posting a video of my boat.

Just plain rude....

JTeam 11-30-2011 05:24 PM

OCCUPY is marching down Race street in Philly screwing up everyone's commute. Maybe there is still time to join them. Bring your tent.

noyzee 05-14-2012 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by JTeam (Post 3561051)
OCCUPY is marching down Race street in Philly screwing up everyone's commute. Maybe there is still time to join them. Bring your tent.

lol, i like that. a lot of people with money make there own money and do deserve it. some also donate a lot and help out with there money.
some are selfish and maybe money is stolen or what not but those people will get theres.

my guess is that the dingy has a dingy that is bigger then my boat. lol :eekdrop:

CigDaze 05-14-2012 02:01 PM

:bsflag::picard1::signs069::7160::Whatever::bong: