Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
Anybody want to help build my motor? >

Anybody want to help build my motor?

Notices

Anybody want to help build my motor?

Old 06-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah the boat is back nad ran great. Becky is even liking it! Can you believe that. Everybody at the Cove gave us the thumbs up. I have been being easy on the motor and trying to get the timing set. Say 80 with that tiny prop so I am trying to find a 30p bravo 1.
How is ur new boat doing? Any probs?
Old 06-13-2007, 09:22 AM
Registered

I knew Becky would come around eventually! ha That's good though because the more she enjoys you will too.

Boat started and ran great! There are just a few "little" things that still need to be addressed but that will be taken care of on Friday.

Lynsi will be back up from GA on Thursday so Friday will be up at the Lake (she's yet to gone out on this boat) then head over to the islands or Cedar Point for the weekend! We're pumped!!
Old 06-18-2007, 04:33 PM
Registered

Man sounds great. We ran that guy I was telling you about with the Skater and he GPS us at 90!!!! With a 26p hard on the limiter at 6000rpm cant wait to get the right prop on here! Hope you all had fun on the lake this weekend.
We met some new people up at the lake. This guy's first boat was a 29 Scarab. It was fun to show him how to drive it. Man what a first boat.
Well glad to hear she finally got up there and let us know when you are coming back down. I finally mastered opposite steering so it will be fun