Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Mid Atlantic US (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/mid-atlantic-us-223/)
-   -   Vehicle and Boat wraps(Graphics) on the north Chesapeake (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/mid-atlantic-us/194287-vehicle-boat-wraps-graphics-north-chesapeake.html)

wrench_head943 08-30-2008 08:55 AM

Vehicle and Boat wraps(Graphics) on the north Chesapeake

I am currently running a business that specialized in vehicle and boat graphics. Its a 3m vinyl wrap with a laminant over it. I have 3 different types of laminants from a dull, gloss, and metalic so i can put what looking like specs in the graphic. i can do any design and have basically a seamless install. I will do a horizontal install so that there is only one seem if any on the sides because my printed can pring 54 inches wide and as long as you want. Its all digital print and looks incredible. It will cost a portion of what the paint job would cost and look amazing. I will have 2 of my trucks at triton marina this weekend so you can look at them a f350 and an f650 super truck. I will be out on the boat but will leave flyers there. You will see the quality of the work in the trucks. im currently designing and printing jobs for 3 boats at triton, a pearl white design, a orange flaked carbon fiber, and doing a color matched vinyl job install. If you are interested or would like some more info emailed or mailed to you please call
610-357-8406 my name is Jim and will be able to assist you.

ENFORCER24 09-04-2008 05:36 PM

whats an approximate cost for a 24 foot boat , just 2 or 3 colors , just to weigh against the pice of a paint job ?

Freejumper 09-05-2008 12:32 AM

email me please [email protected]

wrench_head943 09-05-2008 10:57 AM

the cost would be anywhere from about 2000-3500 depends on the shape of the boat, give me an email at [email protected] with a pic of your boat regardless of design so if you wanna do something more crazy we can do that as well

R Addiction 09-06-2008 09:39 AM

Whrenchhead, Are you from Pa? I see the psu.edu

wrench_head943 09-06-2008 11:05 AM

yes right south of philadelphia why whats up

R Addiction 09-06-2008 12:29 PM

I'm 25 miles west of philly. Just checkin in case I may need something one day.:cool:

toggle throttle 09-20-2008 05:44 PM

i am currently looking into getting my boat wrapped by m&m graphics in no.va. but they are moving a little slow i am willing to come to you if the price is competitive can you give an estimate for a sonic 35ss

wrench_head943 09-25-2008 08:57 PM

i can def give you a competitive price but at the best quality possible, i have the best printer available and is all done if hi def digital printing, give me a email with some picture let me know what you are looking to do on the boat ill get you a rough price put deposit down ill do the design and set up a time for you to come up and get it done for you. send me an email at [email protected]. we laminate all of our printing to improve the life of the wrap