Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Mid Atlantic US (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/mid-atlantic-us-223/)
-   -   Fall Poker Run. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/mid-atlantic-us/215802-fall-poker-run.html)

BobbyB 09-02-2009 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by topgun 38 (Post 2944492)
Its Geoff all good we have plenty of room and are planning on parting just like jacksonville we will run out of alot of things but not liquor or dollar bills lol susan and sue were having a good time that nite when we made it rain

YEAH.:grinser010:

dreamboater 09-02-2009 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by seltzer (Post 2944462)
How long does the party at Veras last, how far is that back to the ramp under the bridge, and how late is the ramp open.
Is there a group rate at Holiday Inn?

Ive also never run the river and was planning on following Randy. But since he's getting married that weekend i guess i could drag an anchor and follow Wayne.
:grinser010:

You might need 2 anchors to run that slow.:bsflag:

dreamboater 09-02-2009 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by cello (Post 2944366)
dreamboater---is that you wayne.
This is Marcelo (Pat's Crew chief Thunderstruck)

Long time no see. Hope to see you at the poker run.

Whats up Marcelo, its Wayne. I will be there.

Beak Boater 09-02-2009 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by seltzer (Post 2944462)
How long does the party at Veras last, how far is that back to the ramp under the bridge, and how late is the ramp open.
Is there a group rate at Holiday Inn?

Ive also never run the river and was planning on following Randy. But since he's getting married that weekend i guess i could drag an anchor and follow Wayne.
:grinser010:

Man.....you ask alot of questions for someone who isnt even going to show up. This is like the 4th time I asked you to do a run on the Patuxent, and you never show up. Since we wont be their this time, you may show. Dont worry though, Charlie will be their and so will Wayne, and probably a couple of Fountains with 700's you will have some company.

topgun 38 09-02-2009 08:29 AM

Randy what questions do you think John was asking when he saw the waves heading out of jacksonville mayport inlet that was some fun stuff there.

Beak Boater 09-02-2009 09:10 AM

Hey Jeff, how was Destin? He was probably asking himself why he ever listened to Randy, who told him this poker run was a good time, just like running on the Potomac river. Except for the 8' waves at the mouth of the Mayport inlet.

livewire 1 09-02-2009 02:19 PM

This is a good time. We are now in our 5th year. Its grown from 16 boats the first year to as many as 47 boats . Hope to see you there. Any questions you can contact us through the web site www.marylandpowerboatclub.com

seltzer 09-02-2009 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by topgun 38 (Post 2944795)
Randy what questions do you think John was asking when he saw the waves heading out of jacksonville mayport inlet that was some fun stuff there.

Randy was right, what the F was i thinking listening to him... (Its the best poker run of them all) :angry-smiley-038:

topgun 38 09-02-2009 06:29 PM

Destin was awesome we flew down fri and ran fri and sat came home sunday.The condo we stayed in was great right on bay you could see everything and crab island was a rocking place.The run and stuff to do around there was as good maybe a little better than jacksonville.We are going next year again just staying longer.The gulf was great to run in the waves were perfect so all in all a great poker run.

topgun 38 09-02-2009 06:31 PM

Seltzer veras is a great spot on the pax river the poker run should be good and like i said you and susan are welcome to stay our place is in solomons harbour place to tie up and easy to get in and out.