Port Tobacco Resturaunt and Marina

Notices

Port Tobacco Resturaunt and Marina

Old 04-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Wasn't Scott, younger dude with tattoos all over; looked more like he was pocketing the $$ than handing it over but who am I to judge. Funny- he whipped out a 4 inch wad of $1, $5 and $10 as if to impress me. Yea- $400 total? I had more money than that in fuel in my boat
Scott wasnt a young guy, and I dont think he had any ink, at least that you could see. He looked more like Orka the whale, thats why I said he wasnt sprinting over to get your money. The guy that got your money was running a scam at the ramp and you were just one of his victims. I think Seltzer was getting a 50% cut.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
Scott wasnt a young guy, and I dont think he had any ink, at least that you could see. He looked more like Orka the whale, thats why I said he wasnt sprinting over to get your money. The guy that got your money was running a scam at the ramp and you were just one of his victims. I think Seltzer was getting a 50% cut.
Where do you think i got the loot for Susans new Lexus.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:47 AM
Registered

Correct, it wasn't Scott.

The Susan on the other hand. Just confirms money can buy you happiness; how else would a mook like him get a girl like that?!?!

ps- I think the Lexus was so she couldn't run him over with the truck but then what do I know...
Old 04-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Place is supposed to open up this weekend. New owners renamed it Crabby Dicks. We plan on checking it out and will report back. Think we are going by Fri afternoon, if you are out come on by drinks are on Seltzer.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Registered

http://smd.craigslist.org/fbh/1704238424.html

Cooks, Host/ess, Servers, Bartenders, Bussers, Dishwashers (Crabby Dick's at Port Tobacco Marina)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-04-22, 5:42AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crabby Dick's at Port Tobacco Marina is looking to hire motiviated, hard working pros. Come to our one day job fair Tuesday, April 27 between 10 am and 1 pm. If you make the cut and are selected, paid training starts that day! Yup. You start earning a paycheck on Tuesday if you are who we are looking for!

You gotta be neat, clean, charmin', hardworking, motivated AND drama free! We're looking for team players who not only get their work done quickly and efficently but who help others. If this is you, come on by for an application, interview and if you are a good fit, an on-the-spot decision!

No phone calls. Come in person OR leave an email. BUT: No phone calls please.

•Compensation: Based on experience.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Please, no phone calls about this job!
•Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 1704238424
Old 04-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Registered

Opening Day for the Blue Crabs. I'm throwing out the 1st pitch and then drinking the rest of the night but most likely will be at Caseys after that. Funny- I was going to have Seltzer a tab going there as well!

http://www.somdbluecrabs.com/index.cfm
Old 04-28-2010, 07:18 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

MM, its ok, he can afford 2 tabs at different locations.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:59 PM
Registered

I saw Wayne at Safeway today- he said some thing about a contest of who can get Seltzers tab higher, the crew at Crabby Dicks or the crew at Caseys.

If I had my RV, both joints would be within walking distance from home. Great planning on my part I must say but I'm seeing a trend.

Nothing in the local paper about the opening and glad I didn't see any of your names in the police briefs either.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This sucks, Ill be in Florida this weekend.

Just mention promo code "DEPENDS" and you can drink on Randy's tab
Old 04-28-2010, 03:26 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Hope you are taking Susan with you. Starting to wonder about you going down to see Frank all the time!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.