Port Tobacco Resturaunt and Marina

Notices

Port Tobacco Resturaunt and Marina

Old 04-11-2010, 04:56 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Port Tobacco Resturaunt and Marina

Little birdie told me Scott, everyones favorite manager, is gone....finally. Some new couple with experience in the resturaunt and marina business leased it from Mona. Dont know them, but it can only be an improvement.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That place has been through so peoples hands. Hopefully whoever the new people are can run with it. I worked there for about a year awhile ago. The guy leasing it at the time let his son run things for him. Worked well..... Then Debbie took over for awhile and she once told me "I hate boat owners". How can you run a marina with that attitude. Oh the stories.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Registered

Thats good news Randy. Were gonna try to make it to the resort this weekend. If your around lets have a drink. (on you of course)
Old 04-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

That will work!!!!But only one.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Registered

Great!

I quit going there 2 years ago when the mook with all the ink came sprinting over the bridge to collect the ramp fee. Pulled in, back down the ramp, got out of my truck to walk to the office and he's sprinting over the bridge like I'm trying to sneak on the ramp (I've never paid there but still..). Treated me like I had a cat boat or some thing!

Dredged, new blood at the joint (Thompsons wasn't that bad- them again?), and a sweet azz fish boat right down the river- looks like it's on to me!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Im sure that wasnt Scott sprinting to get the ramp fee. Danny Dixon met the couple down at the restaurant, said they were a young couple that seemed like they wanted to change the food menu but still keep it a relaxed atmosphere. Hope it works out for them.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:17 AM
Registered

MM
When are you going to check it out, i'll meet ya there, I'm still waiting for those drinks you promised me 2 years ago. You going to be able to come out and play this year??
Old 04-13-2010, 06:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
I'm sure that wasn't Scott sprinting to get the ramp fee. Danny Dixon met the couple down at the restaurant, said they were a young couple that seemed like they wanted to change the food menu but still keep it a relaxed atmosphere. Hope it works out for them.
Wasn't Scott, younger dude with tattoos all over; looked more like he was pocketing the $$ than handing it over but who am I to judge. Funny- he whipped out a 4 inch wad of $1, $5 and $10 as if to impress me. Yea- $400 total? I had more money than that in fuel in my boat.

Originally Posted by Potomac Fever
MM
When are you going to check it out, I'll meet ya there, I'm still waiting for those drinks you promised me 2 years ago. You going to be able to come out and play this year??
Hopefully!! I just got back from Myrtle Beach yesterday so need to call to see if my boat is ready yet. I need a stunt double to make some of my appearances for me..

4/17- Bull & Oyster Roast @ Chuck County Fairgrounds- come on up!
4/24 Atlantic City
5/1 hungover from Blue Crabs opening day the night before- come on up!
5/8- I'm free!!!
5/17- going Myrtle Beach until mid June
Old 04-13-2010, 10:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Potomac Fever
MM
When are you going to check it out, i'll meet ya there, I'm still waiting for those drinks you promised me 2 years ago. You going to be able to come out and play this year??
Good luck on the free drinks from Mark.
Ive gotta go to Myrtle Beach and hang out with him to get mine.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Registered

I may just go to over and use his gazebo and boat now that I know when he won't be there, Any chance he left some beer or a bottle behind????naahhh, that was a dumb question......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.