Notices

Virginia Beach

Old 03-17-2011, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hollowpoint
Welcome to the site. There are a couple of Cigs down your way. On this site, he is Harvey and lives in Camden. I used to live in EC down near the CG base on the water. I live in VB now, but boat usually from Coinjock north. Hope to see you this summer.
Thanks, I have seen one really nice cig, a few sonics, and a couple of baja's. There is more than 2, we just never seem to be in the same place at the same time. Everyone hangs out at Winslow's Beach for the most part, do you know anywhere else to go down my way?

Brad
Old 03-18-2011, 09:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 598 Formula
Thanks, I have seen one really nice cig, a few sonics, and a couple of baja's. There is more than 2, we just never seem to be in the same place at the same time. Everyone hangs out at Winslow's Beach for the most part, do you know anywhere else to go down my way?

Brad
We hang out sometimes at the Va / NC line, Northlanding Beach Campground has a good beach and boats of all kinds, It's a good time !!!
Old 03-18-2011, 10:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by formula 382 sr-1
We hang out sometimes at the Va / NC line, Northlanding Beach Campground has a good beach and boats of all kinds, It's a good time !!!
I have been to Capt Georges in pungo, is Northlanding close to that?
Old 03-19-2011, 09:22 AM
Registered

I have been to Capt Georges in pungo, is Northlanding close to that?
Yes just south of munden point !!!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by formula 382 sr-1
Yes just south of munden point !!!
Cool, now that I think about it, I put over that way 2 years ago. I dont know if it was munden's point or northlanding park. Nice ramp, I know you had to pay to park if that narrows it down. Let me know when you guys are heading out there next time.

Brad
Old 03-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Registered

Cool, now that I think about it, I put over that way 2 years ago. I dont know if it was munden's point or northlanding park. Nice ramp, I know you had to pay to park if that narrows it down. Let me know when you guys are heading out there next time.

Brad
We will be camping @ Northlanding Beach Campground May 27, 30 (Holiday Weekend) . We will put the boats in at Munded point and yes they charge to use the ramp.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes 598, that's was probably Munden Point park. The Northlanding Formula is talking about is just south of the ramp, about 2 miles on the same side. Great hangout spot.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

Yes 598, that's was probably Munden Point park. The Northlanding Formula is talking about is just south of the ramp, about 2 miles on the same side. Great hangout spot.
Munden Park isn't named after you is it?!!???!?!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Registered

Cool, I know excatly where that is and I hope to meet you guys this summer there.

I just got a email this morning(I am in Afghanistan, 8.5hrs ahead of EST) that I have another project to do. So my hopes of leaving this week and getting home to get my boat right just went away AGAIN!!! I may have to just pay someone to swap the drive, motor and install the steering so the boat is complete and ready for the water when I get home.

Brad
Old 03-19-2011, 11:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

598 I also boat in this area....if you ever see me wave me down and drinks are on me......thanks so much for what you do for our country....godspeed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.