Notices

radar run

Old 10-19-2011, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by My Addiction
He should have got something there was only one other single outboad. Wayne, remember what we talked about. How come Gilligans never does boating events. A different location with an earlier date. It could be the called the POTO Shootout. Then get redemtion at the Radar Run if needed ...
And the problem doing this earlier in the year is boat traffic. If we could find a more secluded area to run we probably could set something up earlier though. Just not many places in our area to do this. Especially if you want land spectators
Old 10-19-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dreamboater
And the problem doing this earlier in the year is boat traffic. If we could find a more secluded area to run we probably could set something up earlier though. Just not many places in our area to do this. Especially if you want land spectators
Come run the gun on the Rappahannock in June, Then you can have a second chance on yalls gun at Tims. You just have to trailer alittle ways.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
Putting on that event is some work. Get started right now, line up some sponsors, print up some tee shirts, get a gun and set up the course. Oh yea, ask Art if its ok bring him 100 extra customers. See, you are already done with most of the easy stuff!!
Only if there was someone who was retired and knew everybody...
Old 10-19-2011, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Dave M
Was that your Nordic anchored to the south of the pier? Looks nice! How come you didn't run?
Ya that was mine, thanks man. I didnt run cause im a pu...sie.

My trim wouldnt go up under pressure so i couldnt trim it out once i was on plane, etc. Instead i decided to drink all day, since the two kids where at home!! Ran it last year with a similar issue and could only hit 69 mph. I cant keep up with those near 80 runs
Old 10-19-2011, 06:32 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by pchambers
Ya that was mine, thanks man. I didnt run cause im a pu...sie.

My trim wouldnt go up under pressure so i couldnt trim it out once i was on plane, etc. Instead i decided to drink all day, since the two kids where at home!! Ran it last year with a similar issue and could only hit 69 mph. I cant keep up with those near 80 runs
That's OK, I saw several boats hangin' out there that didn't run. I figured that Warlock would of been a contender.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by grapeape
Come run the gun on the Rappahannock in June, Then you can have a second chance on yalls gun at Tims. You just have to trailer alittle ways.
I did it a couple of years ago with another 28 Skater. It's a fun run but I ran out of gas coming back. We had no idea the ramp wasn't where we were running
Old 10-19-2011, 07:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dave M
That's OK, I saw several boats hangin' out there that didn't run. I figured that Warlock would of been a contender.
That Warlock is Ed, the guy who ran the Pro charged 23 Baja last year, new boat.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mikl78apkle
my moneys on Brian

I wasn't gonna say anything, still wont. Sh!t happens... or it doesn't. That was the theme for a few of us this year.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:08 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by dreamboater
I did it a couple of years ago with another 28 Skater. It's a fun run but I ran out of gas coming back. We had no idea the ramp wasn't where we were running
We remember, you and Skater Jim. I helped you get on the trailer in the marina when you ran out of gas.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Grapeape, were u at the run , if so didn't c u either , and what about the guy that started this thread , did he run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.