Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Mid Atlantic US (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/mid-atlantic-us-223/)
-   -   Potomac Radar Run 2012 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/mid-atlantic-us/284678-potomac-radar-run-2012-a.html)

seltzer 09-24-2012 08:48 PM

I think your calculator is broke.
Dont have me call Nancy.:angry-smiley-038:

chuckels 09-25-2012 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by seltzer (Post 3782823)
Add 66 ci. gain 3mph
Add supercharger, gain 15 mph.

That's what i told him ...he'll never learn

My Addiction 09-25-2012 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by chuckels (Post 3783957)
That's what i told him ...he'll never learn

My pockets aren't as deep as yours or John's, but

$100 says I get more than 80mph. any takers...

chuckels 09-25-2012 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by My Addiction (Post 3784153)

U definitly will...I would like to c u run closer to 100 though ...if ur gonna do it ..do it the way u really want to ..don't rush it for a radar run

Beak Boater 09-25-2012 05:24 PM

Whats the bet??? That you run faster than 80 mph at the Radar Run? Who's numbers, your GPS or the radar gun.:popcorn:

My Addiction 09-25-2012 09:12 PM

I'm not rushin' ...yet. there is a chance It wont be done.

Randy, you have to run close to the gun to get an accurate number. I was so close last year, I might have hit the green bouy. Where you wearing your AARP issued Eyeglasses. Those numbers last year where a little suspect around your speed.

Beak Boater 09-25-2012 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by My Addiction (Post 3784387)
I'm not rushin' ...yet. there is a chance It wont be done.

Randy, you have to run close to the gun to get an accurate number. I was so close last year, I might have hit the green bouy. Where you wearing your AARP issued Eyeglasses. Those numbers last year where a little suspect around your speed.

I am old, so explain to me again.....how many times have your taken first in your class???I gave the waitress more money in tips at Tims during the radar run, than you ever won......and you want to explain to me how to get a number at that run:Whatever:
As far as the speed last year not sure what you mean. You make the run and it is what it is. The gun dont lie.
You are already leaving yourself an out by saying your motor may not be done.
ARE YOU GOING TO RUN YOUR BOAT?? OR RUN YOUR MOUTH??:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::evilb:

BobbyB 09-26-2012 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Beak Boater (Post 3784413)
I am old, so explain to me again.....how many times have your taken first in your class???I gave the waitress more money in tips at Tims during the radar run, than you ever won......and you want to explain to me how to get a number at that run:Whatever:
As far as the speed last year not sure what you mean. You make the run and it is what it is. The gun dont lie.
ARE YOU GOING TO RUN YOUR BOAT?? OR RUN YOUR MOUTH??:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::evilb:

Lmao :lolhit::lolhit:

chuckels 09-26-2012 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Beak Boater (Post 3784413)

Dammmmmm

seltzer 09-26-2012 01:39 PM

Me.