Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
Morehead City, NC. LOOKOUT SHOOTOUT poker run/radar runs. 27-29 September 2013 >

Morehead City, NC. LOOKOUT SHOOTOUT poker run/radar runs. 27-29 September 2013

Notices

Morehead City, NC. LOOKOUT SHOOTOUT poker run/radar runs. 27-29 September 2013

Old 05-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Morehead City, NC. LOOKOUT SHOOTOUT poker run/radar runs. 27-29 September 2013

The dates are set and we are fired up for the 2nd Annual LOOKOUT SHOOTOUT Poker Run...September 28 in Morehead City, NC. We will again run from Morehead to Oriental to New Bern, back to Beaufort and then return to Morehead....total run is 100 +/- miles! We will be addding a new feature to the event weekend on Sunday this year, radar runs on a 1 mile closed course!! As we finalize the details we will update on the schedule of events and our new fall charity partner...stay tuned!!

You can also follow us on the new Facebook fan page...
https://www.facebook.com/LookoutShootoutPokerRun?ref=hl

DJ

Last edited by jonesn'; 05-29-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

ttt, Awesome run, great peaple , amazing food, cold beer and fast boats what more could you want? i hope to see some my OSO buddys there dont miss it !!
Old 06-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Registered

We are proud and honored to announce our benefitting charity for 2013, SOLDIERS UNDERTAKING DISABLED SCUBA(SUDS)!!! There is a very strong military presence in Eastern NC and we are thrilled to partner with an organization that works with combat veterans, please take a minute and check out their website...

SUDS Diving | Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba
Old 06-26-2013, 02:09 PM
Registered

Just left the Coast Guard Station Fort Macon. The Lookout Shootout Radar Run is approved. Sunday the 29th of September will be able to run down the sound as fast as you can. The poker run is set for Saturday the 28th. Hope to y'all in september.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:06 PM
Registered

90 days out!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Registered

You can count us in again this year. We had a blast runnin what I think you call the "ditch" or the canal or the ICW. What ever that narrow stretch of water was about 10 or 12 miles long. But you may want to place the Run on OSO calender or some type of hand bill. I don't see a whole lot on Facebook. Is the stunt pilot going to give us a show again at lunch?
Old 07-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fordf350
You can count us in again this year. We had a blast runnin what I think you call the "ditch" or the canal or the ICW. What ever that narrow stretch of water was about 10 or 12 miles long. But you may want to place the Run on OSO calender or some type of hand bill. I don't see a whole lot on Facebook. Is the stunt pilot going to give us a show again at lunch?
Ditch, river, canal, ICW, it's all the same...just depends on who you talk to,lol! Look forward to seeing you again this year! The route will be the same with lunch again at Persimmons in New Bern...still trying to get things worked out with Hubie but know he enjoyed it just as much as you guys and is hopeful his schedule will accommodate!! Personally, I'm extremely excited about our charity partner this year(SUDS) and getting these guys involved in the run itself!! We intend to put our guests of honor(combat injured veterans) into boats so they can do the poker run if they choose and are physically cleared to do so safely!! Then of course is the addition of the radar runs on Sunday! Oh and by the way, we will be celebrating the 5 year anniversary of Jack's, hard to believe they opened 5 years ago!! Updates will be coming more frequently on FB as details are confirmed!

DJ
Old 07-10-2013, 06:42 PM
Registered

I could be up for this. 100+ mi is a lot though! I have an old 92' thunder w/ twins so I'd have to make a few preparations, lol..
Old 07-12-2013, 05:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ak89
I could be up for this. 100+ mi is a lot though! I have an old 92' thunder w/ twins so I'd have to make a few preparations, lol..
Well get prepared, we're going to have a blast and raise some money for a GREAT cause!! We'd love to have you, hope you can make it!!
Old 07-19-2013, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We're looking at coming down for this event.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.