Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Mid Atlantic US (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/mid-atlantic-us-223/)
-   -   Jammin on the James 2014 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/mid-atlantic-us/306530-jammin-james-2014-a.html)

Beak Boater 12-19-2013 06:07 AM

Jammin on the James 2014

Is posted in the Poker Run Section just passing it along. Its always a great time, these folks work hard so you can enjoy yourself!!

Jammin on the James is back for the summer of 2014, August 2nd.
We are very excited to be back this summer and have some new things for the upcoming run.
The run is about 90 miles one way down the James River. This is an overnight poker run, where you will return to the start on Sunday.

Entry fee per person is $125.00. includes, event t-shirt, all catered meals and card hand, door prizes.
Slip fee's are to be determined.

This is an ADULT EVENT, must be 18 years of age to attend.
NEON is the theme for Jammin this year, wear anything NEON!! bikini's, swim suit's, glasses, use you imagination.........make it bright and colorful, we want to see everyone support the theme, prizes will be given out at random times all during the day for the most colorful and best looking crew and hottest brightest bikini !!!!

Jordan Point in Hopewell will be our host marina for sign up registration, and Friday night party. Jordan Point has been generous to provide the marina pool and facility for the RPBA. Slips will be available for Friday night as needed. Please remember that Jordan Point is a full service marina with gas, food, beer, ice and also has a full repair service shop for any last minute needs. A snack bar with hot breakfast will be available.

Smithfield Station will be our half way stop where all the boats will raft up for a full spread catered lunch and cool off in the pool. This will be an all NEW menu for the lunch and you will not want to miss it.

Tidewater Yacht will be the final stop of the run where all the boats will tie up for the rest of the day. This is going to be an off the hook dock party with the music pumping!
NEW FOR THIS YEAR, all the poker run boats will be asked to set up a beverage table/shot station behind your boat with your favorite shot or drink. Each participant will be supplied with a shot glass necklace to make the rounds around the dock to sample each drink. The boat with the best table and drink will WIN a prize.
And we can never forget about the Bikini contest!!!

757Crave on the Harbor which is the restaurant above Tidewater on the dock will be providing food and cold beverages with a floating pool.

The fun with the boats continues into the darkness .Then its time to show off all the lighting
Once it gets dark we will have a Glow Party back on the docks. This is the time to show off all the LED's and Underwater lights on the boats. Glow paint and glow necklace's/sticks will be a party favor of the night.
Dress your boat up in all the colors.

We have reserved a block of rooms at the Renaissance Portsmouth Waterfront Hotel, 757-673-3000, just mention you are booking under the RPBA.

More information will be listed as we are still making plans.
Question's or concern's please contact
Barry Adkins 804-512-5195
James Barton 804-539-3114
email: [email protected]

chuckels 12-19-2013 08:46 PM

U attending ?

My Addiction 12-30-2013 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by chuckels (Post 4044663)
U attending ?

Maaan, he aint got no boat. look at his profile.

Is it dead around here or what? Almost as dead as the performance boat scene on the Potomac? I blame you Randy... everybody does what you do. You cant be the Godfather of the Potomac anymore.

Next question is who gets a center console first? Super Dave(Dave M) or Bryan?

Did you get a new one yet John?

ThunderStruck53 12-31-2013 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by My Addiction (Post 4049946)
Maaan, he aint got no boat. look at his profile.

Is it dead around here or what? Almost as dead as the performance boat scene on the Potomac? I blame you Randy... everybody does what you do. You cant be the Godfather of the Potomac anymore.

Next question is who gets a center console first? Super Dave(Dave M) or Bryan?

Did you get a new one yet John?

I was going to ask you the same thing about the cetner console. It's great look for those who don't typically go over 60mph. :poopoo:

FYI, IT'S WINTER! We all go into hibernation until March or April....or August for you! :party-smiley-004:

Just messing with you buddy. The wife and I are going to the AC Boat Show then the Miami Boat Show....hopefully we'll fall in love with a center console down there. We still go to PTM pretty regularly....shoot me a text if you want to go and grab a beer.

My Addiction 01-01-2014 08:17 PM

I will be at PTM Jan 10th. My friends band, Franklin Square is playing at 9. Come check 'em out.

seltzer 01-01-2014 08:21 PM

No new boat yet.

ThunderStruck53 01-02-2014 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by seltzer (Post 4050824)
No new boat yet.

Then there are others Nick who say they have a boat and don't!!!

chuckels 01-02-2014 07:30 PM

Nick..did u get the AT back together?

My Addiction 01-02-2014 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by chuckels (Post 4051220)
Nick..did u get the AT back together?

Back together and apart again. We got a few things to look at and change, nothing major.

chuckels 01-03-2014 06:19 PM

Did u upgrade the fire extinguisher