Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
About Chesapeake Bay boating >

About Chesapeake Bay boating

Notices

About Chesapeake Bay boating

Old 02-20-2015, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Calling all Chesapeake Bay Area Formula Owners. We are looking for any and all Formula owners in the area. Our Formula owners of NJ group hosts several events, trips, and impromptu gatherings over the summer. This all started 6 years ago with just a handful of owners just coming together to enjoy each others company out on the water. We have tripled our numbers from when we started and continue to grow year after year. Although majority of our events are held on Jersey waters, we are always interested in exploring new waters. Some even making the winter trip down to the Gulf Coast of Florida. If interested please check us out at Formula Owners of NJ on Facebook. You do not need a Facebook account to view the page, so please check us out to stay up to date on any and all happenings for the 2015 season.

Check out some footage of our past events
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXQwpXZgVlU
Old 02-23-2015, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone know dates for the thunder on the bay poker run or any other runs this year in Md?
Old 02-23-2015, 11:21 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by 1wide7
Anyone know dates for the thunder on the bay poker run or any other runs this year in Md?
Haven't looked into Thunder on The Bay run dates, but we are doing the Powerboating for a Cure run in Va Beach July 10-12, Will probably do a guys weekend run down in Williamsburg Va area (run the James or Yorktown rivers) maybe run to Va Beach. For certain will go up to NJ and visit with Splitdecision and IDCE for FOONJ events. Keep in touch if you have interest in joining us for any. You should do PBFAC run in July. It is excellent !!!

Chris
Old 02-23-2015, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tims usually has one or two a year. We did one last year in Oct that was a good time.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:52 AM
Registered

I wanted to mention that Formula boats are really pretty impressive looking and quality. If I should ever upgrade I would have the 353 with at least the 525's in it.
Old 02-25-2015, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you and me both!
Old 03-29-2015, 06:36 PM
Registered

I spent the last two summers running all over the bay in this 24ft Baja...

and there where days it wasn't very much fun but the boat handled it so safe to say you should be good lol. I've upgraded to a little bigger boat for this summer though. It's almost time!! Can't wait to be out there!
Old 03-29-2015, 08:24 PM
Registered

You are gonna miss the ole girl, Kev..... There is still a place in my heart for the Tantrum, but so glad I upgraded to the Cig
Old 03-30-2015, 12:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1wide7
I saw somewhere that Rock the Bay was 22-23 Aug
Old 03-30-2015, 06:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sleev-les
You are gonna miss the ole girl, Kev..... There is still a place in my heart for the Tantrum, but so glad I upgraded to the Cig
Yea I already do miss her but locally she isn't far away. You may see she her more often now actually since her new home is on the Severn.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.