Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Mid Atlantic US (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/mid-atlantic-us-223/)
-   -   As of now... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/mid-atlantic-us/33952-now.html)

RedWarlock 09-30-2002 06:39 AM

As of now...

Who's planning on attending the Lanier raft up this Sat? I know that the Mrs. (DW) and I will be there, weather permitting...

Warlock 27, I now know what you mean about Warlock's hull having to be wet to really run well. I ran a strong 70+ @ 4900 rpms, w/.5 tank of fuel this Sun. No modifications yet, just sat overnight in a vacant slip from Sat - Sun.

kaamacat 09-30-2002 06:45 AM

After yesterdays great day :D I will be there for sure.

Bob

RedWarlock 09-30-2002 06:50 AM

Bob, I look forward to meeting ya... FINALLY!!!:p :D Glad you got your boat running again. I know you gotta be a happy camper now. :cool:

SeaDated 09-30-2002 07:59 AM

I might be there...then again, I might not...may need to go to Peir 57.:)

Warlock 27 09-30-2002 05:33 PM

Seadated

Originally posted by SeaDated
I might be there...then again, I might not...may need to go to Peir 57.:)
Who the heck is going to run the show..?:p

Going to Ky ????

Warlock 27 09-30-2002 05:37 PM

Red Warlock

Funny how that works..salt water does even better..see the rpm's came up some..

It was rough yseterday..very windy and choppy..Warlock water..was bouncing on top..had ablast..still cant stand on the rpm constant..doing the break in thing..

We will be there for sure..have a count..
Seadated ?
Warlock 27..yep
Red Warlock..yep
Kaamacat..yep

rest ??

kaamacat 09-30-2002 06:24 PM

Ron. Rick had a blast yday (too bad we couldnt stay out a bit longer, but think he had something going after 2pm)

I think he's trying to figure a way to get off on Saturday. (dont know if he will head out with me, or on his). So my co-pilot position is up in the air unless wifey wants to change her mind and come out.

Bob

RedWarlock 09-30-2002 09:02 PM

As of yesterday,

there were several people coming from Allatoona, about 5-7 boats. But, you know how things change... :rolleyes:

cdaddygreg@aol. 09-30-2002 11:33 PM

I plan on being there Sat. as well. May have to meet up as I keep her on thee Buford side though.

Seadated; Hope you can make it, I was planning on having a chat and a good look at your 32 fever.

Kaamacat; I know you have seen my "CASH BAR" so please keep an eye out for me. I'm not sure of everyone else's boats so you are my only landmark for the group.

Ole missalum; Hope you can be there to see my 29 and maybe take a test spin.

Greg 678-778-4734
29' Fountain "CASH BAR"

Warlock 27 10-01-2002 04:47 AM

Cashbar

Hey Greg..I will be there..may put in at Lanier Harbor or Big Creek,
a Warlock 27 yellow and purple....Ron:cool: