Chesapeake Bay Family and Friends NON EVENT 2017

Notices

Chesapeake Bay Family and Friends NON EVENT 2017

Old 01-20-2017, 08:11 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

All,

I am close to finalizing the lunch arrangements for Saturday April 29th. The round trip will be roughly 80-90 miles. I am planning on a per person budget for lunch of $30-$35.00...of course with a cash bar. I am really hoping to start getting more folks to register early and give me a feel of how many people we will have for lunch. Once I finalize lunch stop I will post the location so everyone can check it out. There are so many places for folks to check out that running to additional stops is not out of the question. Regarding Saturday night??? not really sure what we will do. I have to let the hotel know if we are planning on having a dinner Asap as they are booking their space quickly do to the fact that the same weekend of our event is the town beer fest...the town will be hopping for sure. I would like for folks to share with me as soon as possible what they would like to do Saturday night...INPUT folks would be greatly appreciated. PLEASE, PASS THE WORD ALONG TO YOUR BUDDIES TO GET REGISTERED, GIVE INPUT !!! Wendy and I are really excited to have everyone join us for this event. April 28th can't get here soon enough...

Chris
Old 01-20-2017, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Badmonkey,

I wish I could commit to pre-registering. I unfortunately cant due to my work schedule and circumstances. I do know if I make it I will not be staying with you guys overnight. it would simply be a day trip for myself as I would be launching out of North east and meeting you guys at Chesapeake Inn. I am really hoping to get out and meet some folks from here, but like I said I just cant fully commit yet
Old 01-20-2017, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

90 miles, is that round trip?
Old 01-20-2017, 01:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by shaun harrington
Yes ⬆️
Old 01-20-2017, 02:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by shaun harrington
Shaun, As Todd said YES... Do you guys want to run farther than that? Chesapeake Bay is huge.....let me know, I'll set up whatever you guys want...lol
Old 01-20-2017, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Hi Chris,

80-90 miles round trip is good! We can head one direction Friday and another Saturday!

As far as dinner, if you feel they offer good food and atmosphere why leave the resort?

I liked the idea of getting back in the afternoon, having a cocktail, get freshened up and then sit for a nice dinner! Then we can all have cocktails down on the dock and admire each others boats!!
Old 01-20-2017, 02:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TomR
Hi Chris,

80-90 miles round trip is good! We can head one direction Friday and another Saturday!

As far as dinner, if you feel they offer good food and atmosphere why leave the resort?

I liked the idea of getting back in the afternoon, having a cocktail, get freshened up and then sit for a nice dinner! Then we can all have cocktails down on the dock and admire each others boats!!
Sounds good to me!
Old 01-20-2017, 03:53 PM
Registered

This is going to be Great!! We are all going to have two days of boating with a great bunch of people in a really cool place to go boating!!
Old 01-20-2017, 03:57 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by TomR
This is going to be Great!! We are all going to have two days of boating with a great bunch of people in a really cool place to go boating!!

HELL YA!!!!
Old 01-28-2017, 07:34 AM
Registered

Any updates!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.