2018 chesapeake bay family and friends run

Notices

2018 chesapeake bay family and friends run

Old 03-01-2018, 05:38 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts
Default Getting closer

all, if you intend on coming to this event please be aware that you have till the end of March to book your hotel rooms and slips. We hope that you will join us. Our dinner party Saturday night will be catered by mission bbq. This is going to be a great start to the season.

Chris
Old 03-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 104 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by badmonkey
all, if you intend on coming to this event please be aware that you have till the end of March to book your hotel rooms and slips. We hope that you will join us. Our dinner party Saturday night will be catered by mission bbq. This is going to be a great start to the season.

Chris
Chris, room is booked. Slip on Monday, wife had trouble getting thru to them. Schedule at work supporting us this year. Can’t wait to finally meet everyone. RPGIII, Candace says hi. I’m her dad.
Old 03-11-2018, 09:58 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by sonicss42

Chris, room is booked. Slip on Monday, wife had trouble getting thru to them. Schedule at work supporting us this year. Can’t wait to finally meet everyone. RPGIII, Candace says hi. I’m her dad.
That is great news...looking forward to seeing you all. If you need anything please let me know.

Chris
Old 03-12-2018, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With this being just over a month away, we would like to get a head count of everyone attending the Mission BBQ catered dinner at the docks on the 28th. Please comment with the total number in your group that plans to attend. Can't wait to see everyone!
Old 03-12-2018, 01:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

44 DAYS AND COUNTING.....

As Robert (RGPIII) mentioned we need to start getting my wife (Wendy) a head count for the Mission BBQ dinner on the docks Saturday April 28th. In addition, if you have any intention on attending this event, you have 3 WEEKS to make your slip and hotel reservations. The hotel will only hold our room block till April 4th...the marina I'm sure that Andy (marina manager) will accommodate anyone that calls....preferably use the slip booking link that was provided in the opening post. We are extremely excited to see everyone. All involved organizing this event have worked very hard to assure a great time for all......your jobs...COME AND ENJOY !!!!

Chris
Old 03-18-2018, 07:16 PM
Registered

Looking forward to this again this year. Last year was a lot of fun. Won’t be able to make it Friday but will be coming up early Saturday morning from the Severn river.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 53 Likes on 23 Posts

Finally resolved my work issues. We are in. Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone.
Old 03-21-2018, 03:56 PM
Registered

Default Fun Run

Hi Chris
I will be joining all of you again this year for the run (as long as my motors are done &#129300 I will have 4 people in total for the event. Thanks for putting this together again this year. We will be down on Friday around noon. I think Matt will be following us down also. Last year was a great time with great weather as well. Looking forward to seeing you all and getting the 2018 season underway.

Michael McCrone
Old 03-22-2018, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by SPECTRECAT
Hi Chris
I will be joining all of you again this year for the run (as long as my motors are done &#129300 I will have 4 people in total for the event. Thanks for putting this together again this year. We will be down on Friday around noon. I think Matt will be following us down also. Last year was a great time with great weather as well. Looking forward to seeing you all and getting the 2018 season underway.

Michael McCrone
Hi Mike,

We're looking forward to seeing you!
Old 03-26-2018, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 53 Likes on 23 Posts

Hi Chris,

Hotel is booked, slip reserved and as Mike said, we will trailer down together. Looking forward to it!

Matt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.