Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts
Default Chesapeake Bay Family and Friends Fun Run

CHESAPEAKE BAY FAMILY AND FRIENDS FUN RUN:
- Date : May3 - May 4th, 2019
- Host Marina: Harbor East Marina Baltimore,
- Hotel info coming

All,
Please join us for the 3rd Annual Chesapeake Family and Friends Fun Run. My wife Wendy and I are excited to host this event for the 3rd straight year. We will be based out of Harbor East Marina in Baltimore Inner Harbor again. Hotel rooms will be available for anyone that wants to come for Friday May 3 and Saturday May 4, 2019. Hotel information is coming. Working out the room rates and the total of rooms that will be available. Of course there are plenty of hotels within walking distance of the marina so if we are not able to get enough rooms at one hotel there is certainly plenty to be had close by. We will again depart Baltimore Inner Harbor and run to Schaefer's Dock Bar again in Chesapeake City Maryland (run length approximately 95 miles total). Still working out details for Saturday evening but for now I have the Marina locked in for these dates.

If you have never been boating on the Chesapeake Bay you want to attend this event. You will NOT be disappointed. We hope that you will join us. Please let me know ASAP so I can get the proper amount of rooms blocked off and also confirm with the marina how many slips we will need.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 02-25-2019, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 105 Likes on 51 Posts

A great time for sure. Donna and I are a strong maybe depending on work schedule. Still boatless right now but that may be remedied tomorrow. Will keep in touch. For anyone else out there, this is a great time with really great group of boaters.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Hi Chris,

Karen and I are in. It's a great way to start the season!
Old 02-26-2019, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

Count me in. My boat is being repainted at the moment, but I expect to have it complete in time for this event.
Old 02-27-2019, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 18 Posts

Chris we are likely to make this event finally - no kids and no events scheduled this weekend. (thank you for finally choosing a good weekend)

Now, as for the dude with no ride. You are more than welcome to ride along with the MILF and I....however, as Chris can affirm. Once you accept this offer I will drag my boat to Baltimore encounter numerous issues with trailer tires and law enforcement, Splash the boat and then likely have electrical issues the entire weekend never leaving the dock but for Sunday afternoon at sunset and a 1hr run before putting it on the trailer and dragging it back home. So if your up for an adventure and likely a boating event that you can discuss for years to come - drop me a PM and lets set something up.

Seriously though we have a lot of fun.
Old 02-27-2019, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

I'll watch you all when you go by my house. A 54 mile trip each way is a little to much for me.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by f_inscreenname
I'll watch you all when you go by my house. A 54 mile trip each way is a little to much for me.
The ride is easy going...not WOT. there is fuel at Schaefer's if needed....this is a total family and friends fun run...there will be cruiser's (this is not Robert's boat)...LMAO..... Please join us.... This is not a run to miss.

Chris
Old 02-28-2019, 06:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IT'S A CRUISER!!
Old 02-28-2019, 02:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 171 Likes on 86 Posts

Damn it. Was looking forward to this. Unfortunately this is a busy weekend for me at work. Hope to join you again on the Hudson Run in the fall. Post lots of pics and vids!
Old 03-02-2019, 07:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We should be there again. Good time last year and being a week later maybe it will be slightly warmer. Glad you decided to keep your boat Chris! It wouldn't be the same.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.