Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
Aquapalooza / Bumper Bash (VA/MD) >

Aquapalooza / Bumper Bash (VA/MD)

Notices

Aquapalooza / Bumper Bash (VA/MD)

Old 12-09-2019, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Aquapalooza / Bumper Bash (VA/MD)

Hey guys,

I haven't seen any of these going on in recent years. I know Bumper Bash at Dobbins Island was basically "outlawed"...and Aquapalooza used to be held at either Tim's 1 or Tim's 2 on the Potomac, but is no longer.

Are any of these type of events still going on?? Or is it a thing of the past? I know the CBPBA (Yes I am a member) still does raft ups and such every summer...

Just wondering...I know its winter and I'm reminiscing on the great times I had...
Old 12-09-2019, 06:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

These events are amateur hours...tons of young stupid drunk people getting in fights, BUI, craziness....I can't imagine that these events will happen again...if they do we stay away....Been too many and in the old days they were a total blast....times change and young people get dumber and dumber.... Nice to think back of good times especially when boats are sleeping and it is cold....