Midnights for Sale >

Midnights for Sale

Notices

Midnights for Sale

Old 02-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts
Default Midnights for Sale

If you know of an old school Midnight Express for sale post it here. I want to start this thread because I know that these old midnights are mostly a word of mouth type thing, and if everybody posts the ones they know of that are for sale in one area it would make looking for one a lot easier. Also, if you know of one that is coming up for auction, you could post it here so people who are looking for a midnight will know about it. So, start posting. Here are some that I know of:
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/1051150718.html
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/1040153065.html
http://stpetersburg.craigslist.org/boa/1027372409.html
Old 01-13-2011, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is an old thread, and this boat has been out there a while, but thought I would post it anyway. Does anyone know anything about this hull?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...1000&viewitem=
Old 01-13-2011, 01:11 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If it's the same one , it was a project in virginia, n.c., with bravos listed for like 15g's no motors etc.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Last 37' Midnight Express Inc. For Sale - Presented by Allstar Marine

I have the last 37' Midnight Sportdeck listed for sale. I can put you in touch with the owner directly to discuss if interested. There is an entire thread dedicated to this boat right here on OSO. Let me know...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/m...press-inc.html

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...-Deck-97747848

Thanks,
Fred Brady
Allstar Marine - Latitude Sales
[email protected]
410-320-9220
Attached Thumbnails Midnights for Sale-trme-004.jpg   Midnights for Sale-trme-002.jpg   Midnights for Sale-trme-011.jpg  

Midnights for Sale-trme-015.jpg   Midnights for Sale-trme-009.jpg  
Old 08-29-2017, 09:19 AM
Registered

?? any lurking around? pm me
Old 09-14-2017, 11:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dastruggleisreal
?? any lurking around? pm me
Same here. Interested in whatever is on the market at any time.
Old 02-21-2018, 05:01 PM
Registered

I have a 1980 Midnight 37 Open, Gov. seized in 84, family picked it up at action and built it up with 18" adjustable jack plate on an aluminum reinforced transom with twin evenrude 275's that 2nd Effort Racing tuned up, interior is a couple of years old but only saw the water once and has been garaged stored since it was installed. she's on an aluminum trailer with surge brakes, everything works, I've trailer-ed her hundreds of miles without any issues. She's been sitting for a couple of years now, hydraulics are all good but I have no idea on the motors or the hull, but seeing as she's an original Midnight Express, designed to bang up against freighters to load up with a literal ton of contraband and fly back across the gulf stream in rough seas, I'd be willing to bet it's sound. "When it absolutely, positively has to get across the gulf stream over night. Midnight Express"
Old 02-22-2018, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnJ70
I have a 1980 Midnight 37 Open, Gov. seized in 84, family picked it up at action and built it up with 18" adjustable jack plate on an aluminum reinforced transom with twin evenrude 275's that 2nd Effort Racing tuned up, interior is a couple of years old but only saw the water once and has been garaged stored since it was installed. she's on an aluminum trailer with surge brakes, everything works, I've trailer-ed her hundreds of miles without any issues. She's been sitting for a couple of years now, hydraulics are all good but I have no idea on the motors or the hull, but seeing as she's an original Midnight Express, designed to bang up against freighters to load up with a literal ton of contraband and fly back across the gulf stream in rough seas, I'd be willing to bet it's sound. "When it absolutely, positively has to get across the gulf stream over night. Midnight Express"
Selling? Price? Any pics?
Old 02-22-2018, 01:53 PM
Registered

I miss spoke, My apologize. She is a 30' hull 37 from bow to motors. She just barely fits in my 40 foot deep garage. I wasn't particularly looking to sell but I will consider any offers. I have pic's but I haven't been able to successfully upload them on here yet.
Old 02-22-2018, 02:36 PM
Registered

The only way, it seems, to get pictures on here without buying a membership is by posting URL's to a Facebook album.
But the only way I can do that is if I have 10 posts first. this makes post #5.

Quick Reply: Midnights for Sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.