Notices

37 Sportdeck

Old 09-29-2011, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Low 60s,heavy hull nice ride no speed records with that set up.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is an old thread but I want to see if there's still anyone around with knowledge of the "Last 87 Sportdeck". Enforcer, you had mentioned that the last one built before the molds were laid to rest was built for you. I believe I'm in possession of your boat if that's the case. I was told it was built at Mirage Yachts in Miami. Actually in the process of selling it and wondering if anyone here would know the following: Fuel Tank capacity? Beam? Weight? Also wanted to confirm if this was Enforcers exact boat. I appreciate the info.

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s...t=P8280752.jpg

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s...3DP8290767.jpg
Old 09-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yea that looks like Enforcer 's boat. I'm guess your keeping the boat at TnT ? If so enjoy going out Haulover inlet...It was meant for that
Old 09-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Registered

10-4. I appreciate it. Ya she's at TNT. Up for sale at the moment. $68,000. If you've seen her at TNT you've seen her condition. Other than a wash from the boat juice dripping on her shes good to go.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Registered

Location: Ocean Pines, Maryland. Wish I was at MANGOS in MIAMI!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep its my exact boat......I miss it...alot..should have kept it.

Fuel capacity around 700 + gallons. One tank from bolsters to transom, second small tank from bolsters to helm bulkhead (80 gallos), third tank from cabin bulkhead to bow.

Both bow and mid tank never used by me....
Old 09-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Registered

76 mph radar. and gps with plenty left...could have went to bigger props but loved the acceleration....
Old 09-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Registered

Molds were sold....dispute over them as we speak,,top sport deck mold was destroyed..last one built out of the original molds
Old 09-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Registered

Talking

Hi Enforcer. I appreciate the info! Here's your chance to own a piece of history One last question. The water pickups on the lowers, someone's put aluminum "Plates" over them. Any idea as to what the reasoning is on this? Was this done when you had it?
Old 09-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Registered

Wink

Originally Posted by captainmike
Hi Enforcer. I appreciate the info! Here's your chance to own a piece of history One last question. The water pickups on the lowers, someone's put aluminum "Plates" over them. Any idea as to what the reasoning is on this? Was this done when you had it?
ha ha ...don't forget I created that piece of history, "Noventa Millas" will forever will be my creation !!!

I added the water scoops..for current set up.... (Old School) was ready to go to Bob's lowers ,but played with engines...height and talked to one of the legendary south florida riggers of quads (still rigging for the premier high end CC builder in South Flo)....and told me this was the best way to go....worked great.

However she has a ton more of speed in her....more speed equals bigger props + higher transom height ...then you need to go to Bob'slow water pickups.

But acceleration and handling may suffer. I would still get them at this point and planned to but she sold..(I was hoping she would never sell...wife was happy..I'm not ...an she hears about it every day...and now the current owner does too..as I remind him how much he sucks for selling the boat...lol..)

If you notice I used 3 blades and 4 blades.... extremely important for this set up. Again rigger told me to do this and worked like a charm...became very easy to handle at all speeds.

All four blades way to much stern lift...all 3 blades way to much bow lift....she got very scary with all same props either way...bow is very light..

I will gladly come to Miami any time to be a consultant for the new owner.....as long as I am able to drive her again..maybe even part owner..

my current " family boat" for sale/trade for 37 Midnight

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...-O-B-101669003

..Danny still not too late to trade.....

Last edited by Enforcer2; 09-06-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:57 AM
Registered

Great info! I'll definitely keep in touch with you and get you on her again. Ironically I'm sea trialing a 2003 2660 CC in an hour that I'm selling as well. Thanks again. I'll let you know what happens with the Midnight. If you know anyone who's looking for a Midnight like this definitely let me know. See if we can keep her close to you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.