Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Midwest (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/midwest-220/)
-   -   Tres Martin school at loto (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/midwest/179261-tres-martin-school-loto.html)

whiteglide 02-06-2008 08:36 PM

Tres Martin school at loto

This is my first time posting on a forum so bare with me. I am in the process of buying a 27' Eliminator and was interested in attending the Tres Martin school. I spoke with him yesterday and he said there is not currently a schedule for loto but if there was some interest in it he would set it up for May.

Any body else interested?

waterboy222 02-06-2008 08:37 PM

i always thought itd be cool to take that class.. do they provide boats or do you have to bring your own.. i know how to drive my own, id rather learn how to drive something thats high performance.

QWKRN U 02-06-2008 08:40 PM

a 27 at LOTO?
details on the boat?

whiteglide 02-06-2008 08:41 PM

I don't know a lot about it just yet. As I understand you provide your own boat. Will need to find more out. I don't know if eveyone needs to bring a boat or only one is needed.

QWKRN U 02-06-2008 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by waterboy222 (Post 2436052)
i always thought itd be cool to take that class.. do they provide boats or do you have to bring your own.. i know how to drive my own, id rather learn how to drive something thats high performance.

You provide your own boat. and depending on speed certification your going for, make sure your boat is running properlly lol.

whiteglide 02-06-2008 08:43 PM

I am buy the new 06 from Clark Gruninger. I think some of you know the boat I'm talking about.

QWKRN U 02-06-2008 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by whiteglide (Post 2436065)
I am buy the new 06 from Clark Gruninger. I think some of you know the boat I'm talking about.

Yes Im very familiar with it. Nice boat. Clark is a good guy to deal with as well. If I could sell my 30, Id be looking into his 30 he has.
If you end up with the 27 let me know. Myself and few other LOTO eliminator owners usually get together quite a bit at loto. Im just a few coves over from Clarks place.

whiteglide 02-06-2008 08:54 PM

I'm hoping to pick up the boat late Feb. I waiting for a new Morton building to go up so I can store it inside for the winter. I would look forward to hooking up some time. I'm way at the other end of the lake. Where most people don't dare to tread. 74 mm.

QWKRN U 02-06-2008 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by whiteglide (Post 2436082)
I'm hoping to pick up the boat late Feb. I waiting for a new Morton building to go up so I can store it inside for the winter. I would look forward to hooking up some time. I'm way at the other end of the lake. Where most people don't dare to tread. 74 mm.

The 27 will be perfect up there. there is another 25 at the 62mm. We are looking into selling our condo at the 19mm and moving further up the lake. But now that Ive owned the 30 its gonna be hard to go smaller.

whiteglide 02-06-2008 09:11 PM

You can never go backwards right? I'll keep my eyes open for you guys this summer. If you come across anyone wanting to do the Tres school let me know. I think it's really something I want to do. I have had boats all my life but never one like an Eliminator so I would like to get all the education I can.