Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Midwest (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/midwest-220/)
-   -   Lake Ozarks Poker Run July 11 and 12, for the Support of the Troops (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/midwest/185621-lake-ozarks-poker-run-july-11-12-support-troops.html)

Griff 05-31-2008 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by h2oboy (Post 2575131)
I'm planning on it, but haven't got confirmation from my crew yet.

baywatch 06-01-2008 09:51 AM

Well, my sitter just told me that she can't take our kid that weekend so it looks like we might not make it afterall. We'll probably still be down but a run wouldn't be much fun with a two year old.

The only good news is I scored a sitter for next weekend so I suppose things could be worse.

Griff 06-01-2008 03:27 PM

Last chance to get the earlybird registration discount. The price will change tonight.

Its gonna be a great event with a heck of a party after the poker run.

BDiggity 06-02-2008 12:21 PM

With Ronda being jobless, dont think we will have the extra funds to burn $600 in gas that weekend. We will probably be down regardless, just watch people leave dog days & then head over to PC for the day.

If she has a job by then, then we will sign up for the run.

baywatch 06-02-2008 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by BDiggity (Post 2577088)
With Ronda being jobless, dont think we will have the extra funds to burn $600 in gas that weekend. We will probably be down regardless, just watch people leave dog days & then head over to PC for the day.

I'm sure someone would let you hop in with them. If we wouldn't have gotten denied by the sitter we would have been looking for someone to hop in with us.

I haven't given up hope entirely but for what ever reason no one can watch our son that weekend. I am about ready to start searching for someone to just watch him for Saturday.

Griff 06-02-2008 11:02 PM

We should have plenty of room for Ronda:D:D:D

BDiggity 06-04-2008 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by Griff (Post 2577939)
We should have plenty of room for Ronda:D:D:D

Good, that will free me up for the weekend! :party-smiley-004:

h2oboy 06-04-2008 11:49 AM

I torched the transmission in my truck last weekend, so I don't really have the extra funds now either......:(

BDiggity 06-04-2008 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by h2oboy (Post 2579633)
I torched the transmission in my truck last weekend, so I don't really have the extra funds now either......:(

yeah i read. that sux. u may need to move up to a f650. :evilb:

oldslowmaxum 06-06-2008 01:40 PM

Hey looser , If your already going to be down that is half the expense. Then your going to burn a couple of hundred in fuel regardless of where you go. And last but not least the girls on the poke her run are going to be way hotter than anything you are going to see at pc. Not to mention I may need someone to pick me up if our boat breaks. See ya there.