Kelly's Port Storage ???? >

Kelly's Port Storage ????

Notices

Kelly's Port Storage ????

Old 03-13-2012, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Kelly's Port Storage ????

Hey everyone, I am considering rack storing my vessel at Kelly's Port for the year. They seem to have nice amenities but are a bit pricey. Has anyone had any previous experience with them or suggestions/warnings?
Old 03-13-2012, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have heard good things about kelly's port its hard to find rack storage at loto, I have a 38 baja I had to buy a trailer was unable to find rack storage. I use sliver sands good place .

Last edited by riverboater; 03-13-2012 at 10:17 AM.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:02 AM
Registered

where do you stay at when there? assuming must be close to kellys, what are they costing these days? i may know of a better option, more private.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

I have used Kelly Port for several things over the years and they are top notch. I buy most of my gas there also.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by sacaja
where do you stay at when there? assuming must be close to kellys, what are they costing these days? i may know of a better option, more private.
Silver Sands is at the 38mm
http://www.silver-sands-marina.com/resort.html
Old 03-14-2012, 09:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dmaxximus
Hey everyone, I am considering rack storing my vessel at Kelly's Port for the year. They seem to have nice amenities but are a bit pricey. Has anyone had any previous experience with them or suggestions/warnings?
If you are wanting to stay i the same area I think Mungenast is a nice place also and it is climate controlled so no winterization if you so desire.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Munganast is now Formula Boats of Missouri. Joe Gibbs is running the place now. Good guy. Their site has pics of the rack storage.

http://www.formulaboatsmo.com/
Old 03-17-2012, 04:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dmaxximus
Glad you asked this question cuz I've been wondering the same thing myself. In addition to Kelly's I was wanting to get opinions from others on some other places such as Formula Marine, Marine Max, or any others? If anyone knows of anything to watch out for with these places and doesn't want to post it publicly, please feel free to PM me. I'd just like to know up front if anyone has any horror stories or anything to be warned about before choosing any of them. I'm still kinda leary about someone else handling my boat and dumping it in and out of the water and cleaning it....maybe I'm being paranoid though?

I called Kelly's a month or two ago and they quoted me $257/month or $2,570/year for a 35 Fountain.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:27 AM
Registered

Silver sands has worked great for me
Old 03-20-2012, 09:39 AM
Registered

Can't say much on pricing but will tell you that you will be happy with Kelly's Port if you decide to use them. I used to work there and they have great customer service and take excellent care of their customers and their boats. And with a quick call or email your boat will be in the water wiped down and ready when you get there. Good luck with whoever you choose.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.