Cabin, Condos in Brandson Mo >

Cabin, Condos in Brandson Mo

Notices

Cabin, Condos in Brandson Mo

Old 04-21-2012, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cabin, Condos in Brandson Mo

We are goin on Vacation there in July thinking about pulling the boat. Where is the best places on the lake to rent from with boat slip and ramp?? Thanks
Old 04-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

[QUOTE=boatrider82;3669598]We are goin on Vacation there in July thinking about pulling the boat. Where is the best places on the lake to rent from with boat slip and ramp?? Thanks[/QUOTES]

Since TRL is a corp lake there arent a whole lot of resorts w/ ramps. You can check out kimberling city. the kimberling inn is pretty close to port of kimberling marina that has a ramp.

there is a marina in indian creek which has some resorts near by & then over in branson there is state park marina which has resorts in the vicinity.

towards the other end of lake i only know of shell knob ramp but dont know of any places to stay around there & then eagle rock at far end.

i personally would rather be in the branson/kimberling city area.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatrider82
We are goin on Vacation there in July thinking about pulling the boat. Where is the best places on the lake to rent from with boat slip and ramp?? Thanks
Stay on Indian Point. The Village at Indian Point is a very nice condo complex and is within a mile of several boat ramps. Stillwaters is also on the point as are several other resorts. Indian point is less than 5 miles from Silver Dollar City and 10 miles from Branson. Several places to eat and some bars on the point too. I think you will like it. PM me for more info.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

We have stayed at Vickery Resort twice. It is in the same cove as State Park Marina. Their docks are old, narrow and only 20' deep. Although, I bring a lot of extra bumpers and prep along the dock so once it is set-up all is good. I like that they are in very protected water (deep in the cove) and the condo is very close to the docks. The pic shows my 292 backed in and the condo is in the background.

The State Park boat ramp is a short drive (1-2 miles) and a very nice ramp. Vickery has an area to leave your trailer. Gas dock is in the same cove. The condos are very nice, roomy and modern, but a bit pricey. I have found they will come down 10% with some negotiating.

vickeryresort.com
Attached Thumbnails Cabin, Condos in Brandson Mo-vickery.jpg  
Old 04-23-2012, 08:25 PM
Registered

Thanks guys , i want to be somewhere that is safe, being close to Brandson is a plus! If it was up to me I would just stay on the water everyday. Havent been up there in 4 years and first year with the boat.

Last edited by boatrider82; 04-23-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Big Cedar Lodge is the place to stay. Close to Branson has pools, restaurants, lots of dock space a golf course or two. It is nice.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
Big Cedar Lodge is the place to stay. Close to Branson has pools, restaurants, lots of dock space a golf course or two. It is nice.
I hear that place is nice. I know a few people that have been there.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
Agreed...and very expensive....but very nice. World Class.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:13 AM
Registered

We have stayed at Stormy Point condos, interesting Cape Cod motif. Just outside Branson. 1-4 bedroom.
I cant remember if the slips are 20 or 24'. no additional cost.
I know my parents trade their timeshare though Interval Intl but they also rent.

http://www.stormypointvillage.com