Like Tree0Likes

Condo @ LOTO

Reply

Old 02-05-2019, 09:04 AM
  #11
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
F-2 Speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midwest & T-Rock
My Boat: F2 Speed racer
Posts: 5,647
Default

Originally Posted by BDiggity View Post
Ledges are nice to stay, but wouldnt want to live there.

Richie's place is really nice; big slip & a garage. lands end units are great too, but i dont know what can be had for under $250k.
I have talked to Rich a couple times, going to take a look as soon as the schedule allows ....thanks
F-2 Speedy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:47 AM
  #12
Registered
 
BDiggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: OP/LOTO
My Boat: 91 Cig Cafe
Posts: 1,654
Default

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy View Post
I have talked to Rich a couple times, going to take a look as soon as the schedule allows ....thanks
My mom & husband are wanting to sell their place @ TRL since they now bought a big RV & want to travel the country in summer & then have their place in FL for winter. i was trying to talk them into buying his place & then i would use & watch it for them when they away. Plus they are only 2 hrs from grand kids instead of 4. They werent going for it tho.
BDiggity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:53 AM
  #13
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
F-2 Speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midwest & T-Rock
My Boat: F2 Speed racer
Posts: 5,647
Default

Originally Posted by BDiggity View Post
My mom & husband are wanting to sell their place @ TRL since they now bought a big RV & want to travel the country in summer & then have their place in FL for winter. i was trying to talk them into buying his place & then i would use & watch it for them when they away. Plus they are only 2 hrs from grand kids instead of 4. They werent going for it tho.
What part of TRL are they, my place is in Crystal beach toward the west end of the lake.
F-2 Speedy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:47 PM
  #14
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 2
Default

Originally Posted by BDiggity View Post
My mom & husband are wanting to sell their place @ TRL since they now bought a big RV & want to travel the country in summer & then have their place in FL for winter. i was trying to talk them into buying his place & then i would use & watch it for them when they away. Plus they are only 2 hrs from grand kids instead of 4. They werent going for it tho.
your mailbox is full , and on MWBP links and site are down wont open
PartyBarge22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:58 PM
  #15
Registered
 
BDiggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: OP/LOTO
My Boat: 91 Cig Cafe
Posts: 1,654
Default

Originally Posted by PartyBarge22 View Post
your mailbox is full , and on MWBP links and site are down wont open
cleared pm's. i havent logged into mwbp forever. they were having some site issues some time back & most people i knew stopped posting there & moved to facebook.
BDiggity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:01 PM
  #16
Registered
 
BDiggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: OP/LOTO
My Boat: 91 Cig Cafe
Posts: 1,654
Default

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy View Post
What part of TRL are they, my place is in Crystal beach toward the west end of the lake.
Kimberling City, Lampe side.

BDiggity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:43 PM
  #17
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
F-2 Speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midwest & T-Rock
My Boat: F2 Speed racer
Posts: 5,647
Default

It's an awesome lake, my place is almost water front and Im selling it by owner
F-2 Speedy is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser