Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Motion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/motion-176/)
-   -   New Motion 39` GT and 43` SL (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/motion/164618-new-motion-39%60-gt-43%60-sl.html)

7xchamp 07-27-2007 10:15 AM

New Motion 39` GT and 43` SL

From Motion Marine: We currently have built the parts for two of the new 39` GT`s and the parts for the new 43` SL.
Parts meaning Hull, deck, and liners. We are now in the process of final fitting these parts together.
First 39` and 43` are sold, other 39` is open for sale. The boats are very futuristic in style, and should easily blow the competition away, with special features no one else has incorporated, actual cabins, with proper heads etc.

First 39` will have Sterling 850`s and Dry-sump number six`s.
First 43` will have Sterling 1,200 and dry Sump number six`s.

Look for us on the Poker run circuit real soon.

Both boats will be finished by the end of 2007 ready for the show circuit etc.

I will be posting pictures on our web site soon, first boats will be non-rub rail boats, customers will have choice of Rails or not.

I look forward to personally meeting all future buyers and all current owners.

7XCHAMP Richie Powers www.motionpowerboats.com
e-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

lowblue320 07-27-2007 11:00 AM

do you have any pics so that we can get an idea...if so please post what you can....

Maritime_Eng 07-27-2007 11:38 AM

Yeah lets see some pictures! Looks like I bought a motion at the right time!

Are you planning on being at The Miami Boat Show?

7xchamp 07-27-2007 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2214055)
Pics...

Pics will come soon next couple of weeks when hull and deck are together and bonding is started.

As far as the Miami show, we would love to be in it, however due to all the NMMA politics, it is virtually impossible to get in. They make it tough on small manufacturers, seems when one of the little guys can`t pay any longer the sharks are standing by to eat the space up, ie: the big manufacturers, we all know who. Seems they never have enough space. All for now, stay tuned.

We will try and figure something special to do for introduction, press conference etc. any ideas are appreciated.
7XCHAMP

lowblue320 07-27-2007 03:10 PM

We will try and figure something special to do for introduction, press conference etc. any ideas are appreciated.
7XCHAMP[/QUOTE]

for the BOAT Show ( that would be you best bet considering the crowds of potential buyers from everywere) I would try to find maybe a trailer company or someone that would like to share the space...like someone that has had a space for years and doesnt want to loose it but business is a little slow and could use the sharing$$$...just enough for you to put a boat and someone with info..along with a slip in a near by marina so that you can take potential buyers on demo runs.....just a thought.....maybe even groveharbour marina if they are going to have a display at the marina.....

DPT MOTORSPORTS 07-29-2007 08:00 PM

Any photos?????

OL40SVX 07-29-2007 08:22 PM

They will be worth the wait. Im not allowed to post the pics to keep it underwraps.

freshwaterfiend 09-06-2007 03:29 PM

Any pics yet??????

OL40SVX 09-06-2007 03:52 PM

Perfection takes time my friend. Pics will be out soon enough.

dfealy 09-07-2007 06:05 PM

Hey Richie, It was real pleasure meeting you the other day, The 39 and 43 are coming out incredible. You should you post some pics and create some excitement

Dustin