Miss Geico on fire >

Miss Geico on fire

Notices

Miss Geico on fire

Old 06-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad everyone is ok. Carbon fiber can be replaced.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:50 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

No worries, carbon/epoxy needs to be post cured with heat...Boat should be stronger now.....
Old 07-01-2012, 12:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
I hear ya.......SBI........hello? LOL. What have they done since THREE died last year? List it someone.....please?
I don't know why you have such a hatred for SBI , is Mike A. paying you to keep up the bashing ? It's just amazing how you want information from SBI and probably never raced with them or if you did race with them, JC ruled on something against you that really pi$$ed you off so much you made it your life's work to bash them every chance you get. Why is it 1 of the 3 people who passed away that tragic day ,their relatives some how ask a so called lawyer who could'nt run his own company against SBI doing the same type of business who had a few racers pass away did'nt do much for safety sake. From what i can remember he seemed to promise the world and eventually run it in the ground. So what happened to that 4 letter race organization when he got finished ? So if you want to know what has been done , i would get a boat go to the next race and register it to race and after all inspections and so on you will know first hand what is or has been done. Until then why don't you grow up and get alife maybe golf or tennis if your not doing them already.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:29 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Originally Posted by MrSneakAttack
Bill,Gregg, Bob, Rich....HEADS UP>>> There's an offshore race in Sarasota this weekend !! And we would enjoy the company (Big piston or Turbine) on the racecourse..plenty of limelight to go around!

small print....... you will have to turn...fast...like 50 times...actually ..you going to have to turn ridiculously fast...like 50 times...and... there is no lunch stop (wtf)....and unfortunately, no one cares who made it to the first turn, first.....oh..and you can't slow down for 80 miles..(sorry, it's just kinda how it is).. probably will be other boat traffic on the course (no jet skis though) so you will have to avoid them..if possible ....yeah and well one last thing...the water probably won't be flat as a pancake. (I know.. really? )

Seriously, were making some calls to see if we can get to lay down a little bit .... no one has called us back yet so your props will most likely get some airtime.

http://www.sarasotasurf.com/Webcam.aspx

So pack your beast up and come show us how it's done in front of 75k fans. (or pack your family and friends up and come say hello and hang with all (your friends) the racers and crews in the pits)...either way ,we'd ALL love to see you guys at one of the best races of the year!!

XOXO

Miss Geico

Karma my ass! Probably one of, if not, the most ignorant statements I have ever read on here!!!

Marc & Scotty were just making lite of what could have been a catastrophe!

Extremely happy both crews in both very serious incidents are ok!

Dave Scott
Old 07-01-2012, 12:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DRIVEN IT
I don't know why you have such a hatred for SBI , is Mike A. paying you to keep up the bashing ? It's just amazing how you want information from SBI and probably never raced with them or if you did race with them, JC ruled on something against you that really pi$$ed you off so much you made it your life's work to bash them every chance you get. Why is it 1 of the 3 people who passed away that tragic day ,their relatives some how ask a so called lawyer who could'nt run his own company against SBI doing the same type of business who had a few racers pass away did'nt do much for safety sake. From what i can remember he seemed to promise the world and eventually run it in the ground. So what happened to that 4 letter race organization when he got finished ? So if you want to know what has been done , i would get a boat go to the next race and register it to race and after all inspections and so on you will know first hand what is or has been done. Until then why don't you grow up and get alife maybe golf or tennis if your not doing them already.
WhatdidyousaywithallthatBScuzihavenoideawstyouares aying.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
WhatdidyousaywithallthatBScuzihavenoideawstyouares aying.
Its ok Nort...your from California, let it sink in a day or two, youll figure it out.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:53 AM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Damn I have seen pics of the issue, glad that both the boys are ok, harm free. That boat was bad ass. But don't they have a new boat also? F it jump in the new one and let it eat. Again glad they are OK.

John jr
Old 07-01-2012, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad to hear Marc and Scotty are alright...

Time to break out my favorite boat, the 44' MTI!
Old 07-01-2012, 07:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by KiloKat
Karma my ass! Probably one of, if not, the most ignorant statements I have ever read on here!!!

Marc & Scotty were just making lite of what could have been a catastrophe!

Extremely happy both crews in both very serious incidents are ok!

Dave Scott
+1

Hi Dave!!!
Old 07-01-2012, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MrSneakAttack
Bill,Gregg, Bob, Rich....HEADS UP>>> There's an offshore race in Sarasota this weekend !! And we would enjoy the company (Big piston or Turbine) on the racecourse..plenty of limelight to go around!

small print....... you will have to turn...fast...like 50 times...actually ..you going to have to turn ridiculously fast...like 50 times...and... there is no lunch stop (wtf)....and unfortunately, no one cares who made it to the first turn, first.....oh..and you can't slow down for 80 miles..(sorry, it's just kinda how it is).. probably will be other boat traffic on the course (no jet skis though) so you will have to avoid them..if possible ....yeah and well one last thing...the water probably won't be flat as a pancake. (I know.. really? )

Seriously, were making some calls to see if we can get to lay down a little bit .... no one has called us back yet so your props will most likely get some airtime.

http://www.sarasotasurf.com/Webcam.aspx

So pack your beast up and come show us how it's done in front of 75k fans. (or pack your family and friends up and come say hello and hang with all (your friends) the racers and crews in the pits)...either way ,we'd ALL love to see you guys at one of the best races of the year!!

XOXO

Miss Geico

Karma for what!!???? Being the epitome of professionalism in offshore racing? Pumping tons of money into a declining sport to give the fans something to cheer for and be amazed by? Or for pushing to have people with millions of dollars and "Pleasure" boats that go nearly 200mph come out on a closed race course to measure their manhoods!!!!

Your one word post could not be more ignorant and disrespectful. Perhaps you will have some coming your way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.