'05 36' on Ebay

Notices

'05 36' on Ebay

Old 10-20-2011, 02:34 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default '05 36' on Ebay

Does this boat look familiar to anyone? Any info would be great! Seems reasonable

Looking at moving up to a real cat!!!

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...item19c9be9a60

Old 10-20-2011, 03:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sweet, you'd look good behind the wheel of that!
Old 10-21-2011, 07:03 AM
Registered

Sharp! good luck!
Old 10-21-2011, 08:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

It looks farmiliar but I can't remember why. I know this boat has been in either threads in the Nor-Tech section or the classifieds. Good luck, it looks sharp!!!
Old 10-21-2011, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

The boat was on Boattrader back in August for 90K... Below is an email response I got when I inquired, 1st said boat was in Solomons Island Md. and when I told him I was an hour away somehow the boat is being stored in Michigan City In?? read email below. 302 Sport told me in a PM that he got the same response. He also says he is the first and only owner?? I believe Matt @ PBB sold the boat several years ago and the asking price years ago is the same as on the EBAY ad!

302 Sport started a thread about 15 threads down from this one in the Nor-tech section as he inquired about it as well, he deleted thread and said boat is a scam.

Now this may be "the real owner" trying to sell his boat, all i say to you is verify everything!! Read his EBAY feedback, only 2 responses one good, one not so much!!

Good Luck Pat

-----------------------------------------------------
2005 Nor-Tech 3600, $90k

Reply |Nick Springer [email protected] to me
show details Aug 17 (1 day ago)

Thank you for your interest in my boat and I apologize that I did not answer right away but I encountered some problems with a previous buyer who promised to buy the boat but his financing was not approved.

The boat is stored in the Michigan City, IN where we also have a vacation house. More pictures can be found here:

http://photobucket.com/2005NorTech36...view=slideshow

I need to inform you that I am the first and only owner, the boat is in perfect shape as it can be seen by the low number of hours used, has been used only in fresh water and has been well cleaned and taken care of after each use.

I apologize if you had the boat listed in another state, but Michigan City is not a very good place to sell a boat and I am trying to sell it as fast as possible. I hope this is not a problem because a very good friend of mine owns a truck company and if you are really interested, I can ship the boat without any problems.

Thanks
Nick Springer

Last edited by Spicy; 10-21-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I am always a little skeptical when the seller can't spell the name of the product right!
Old 10-22-2011, 08:02 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Thanks for the info Pat. I have spoken with a few people who know the boat including the owner who doesnt seem like much of a boater!
Scam must have been from somone who had just grabbed the photo online somewhere and posted a link.
Something still seems fishy as now the 4th owner is selling after 3 uses??? 60hrs. on boat & motors?

The boat will not run over 127mph with 800's??? I would have thought mid to high 130's.

Any input would be great!

Thanks
Old 10-22-2011, 08:17 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Spicy
The boat was on Boattrader back in August for 90K... Below is an email response I got when I inquired, 1st said boat was in Solomons Island Md. and when I told him I was an hour away somehow the boat is being stored in Michigan City In?? read email below. 302 Sport told me in a PM that he got the same response. He also says he is the first and only owner?? I believe Matt @ PBB sold the boat several years ago and the asking price years ago is the same as on the EBAY ad!

302 Sport started a thread about 15 threads down from this one in the Nor-tech section as he inquired about it as well, he deleted thread and said boat is a scam.

Now this may be "the real owner" trying to sell his boat, all i say to you is verify everything!! Read his EBAY feedback, only 2 responses one good, one not so much!!

Good Luck Pat

-----------------------------------------------------
2005 Nor-Tech 3600, $90k

Reply |Nick Springer [email protected] to me
show details Aug 17 (1 day ago)

Thank you for your interest in my boat and I apologize that I did not answer right away but I encountered some problems with a previous buyer who promised to buy the boat but his financing was not approved.

The boat is stored in the Michigan City, IN where we also have a vacation house. More pictures can be found here:

http://photobucket.com/2005NorTech36...view=slideshow

I need to inform you that I am the first and only owner, the boat is in perfect shape as it can be seen by the low number of hours used, has been used only in fresh water and has been well cleaned and taken care of after each use.

I apologize if you had the boat listed in another state, but Michigan City is not a very good place to sell a boat and I am trying to sell it as fast as possible. I hope this is not a problem because a very good friend of mine owns a truck company and if you are really interested, I can ship the boat without any problems.

Thanks
Nick Springer
Name looks familiar and I cant remember why.
Old 10-22-2011, 08:29 PM
Registered

I have seen the boat over the summer and it is VERY clean,it was the first cat he had and it's not a fit for him. TRUST me he can buy whatever he wants and this boat is a steel !
. The boat does have low hours and was sitting in SE Florida in a wharehouse for some time before it was sold. I have owned 36 Nortechs with various power from 700 to 1100 and the 800 hp is a good fit all around . with 850 mercs run mid 130's so 127 could be a prop issue but sounds reasonable.I would buy this boat if I was in the market for another cat period.Just my 02
Old 10-23-2011, 10:03 AM
Registered

Suncoast Boats in Sarasota had the boat for sale and they were the ones who sold it, call them and ask for Gary or Scott.

Last edited by boating37; 10-23-2011 at 08:43 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.