Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Nordic (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/nordic-99/)
-   -   Bimini for 28 Heat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/nordic/182289-bimini-28-heat.html)

whtnordic 03-16-2008 11:41 PM

Bimini for 28 Heat

I have a brand new bimini top and cover for a 28 Nordic Heat - I purchased it new from Nordic but sold the boat - It's light gray Sunbrella material - all stainesless tubing - comes with white bimini cover - all you need to purchase in the hardware installed on the boat - strraps and everything else is included - pic's provided on request...

Retails at Nordic for $1000

$600 obo...

Buyer pays for shipping.

Gary

whtnordic 03-19-2008 02:10 PM

Brand New Bimini for 28 Nordic Heat

Come on guys and girls - make me an offer on this bimini & cover - all offers will be considered....

Steve Zuckerman 03-19-2008 05:18 PM

I put $100 worth of gas in my Heat on Sunday. I received a total of 29 gallons of 93 octane BP for that little "donation".
My point is this, we may be sitting, a lot more than riding this summer :(, so a bimini will come in handy.
I already have one, and it will keep the sun (and rain) off of you.
Steve

Southocg 03-19-2008 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by whtnordic (Post 2487279)
I have a brand new bimini top and cover for a 28 Nordic Heat - I purchased it new from Nordic but sold the boat - It's light gray Sunbrella material - all stainesless tubing - comes with white bimini cover - all you need to purchase in the hardware installed on the boat - strraps and everything else is included - pic's provided on request...

Retails at Nordic for $1000

$600 obo...

Buyer pays for shipping.

Gary

Gary,

Why get rid of the top? I can put you in a boat that would fit perfect underneath that top and then you don't have to worry about sellling it..! ;)

whtnordic 03-20-2008 12:08 AM

New Bimini & Cover

I appreciate your advise but selling my boat only gave me the opportunity to purchase a 35 Flame - this bimini will not fit - completely a different design and I want to go low profile this time around - let me know if you have anyone interested $550 obo...

Gary

Jerry Sabatino 03-20-2008 09:32 AM

can you post a pic i might have to have it.

whtnordic 03-20-2008 10:49 PM

Hey Jerry - I would be more than happy to send you some pic's but I'm having trouble sending them from OSO - provide me with your personal email address and I'll shooot them over tonight....

Gary ([email protected])

whtnordic 03-22-2008 09:53 AM

Can some one provide me their email address and post a few pic's of the bimini for me - I seem to be having trouble posting them on here - thanks

([email protected])

whtnordic 03-22-2008 05:38 PM

Hello!!!!!

Can ANYONE help me with posting some pic's? - Provide me your eamil address and I'll send you the pic's of the bimini to post - I appreciate your assistance...

boatingbent 03-23-2008 07:59 AM

Send them here

[email protected]