Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nordic
Questions for "faster" Flame owners (kinda long) >

Questions for "faster" Flame owners (kinda long)

Notices

Questions for "faster" Flame owners (kinda long)

Old 04-30-2009, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heya steve, a
I get that alot about the nick name. I am a Jr. So growing up it was buddy or buddy boy then as i got a little older just bud but then I made it to collage and Budrow was born.lol. Thanks for the reply we would love to come to the regatta and get to meet you guys and check out all your incredible machines. We are a little backed up with our performance and powder coating shop but hope to get to real soon. Thanks
Old 04-30-2009, 07:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default heya stve

Hey Steve,
Thanks for the reply. Yes I get asked that alot bout the nickname. You see I am a Jr. So when I was little I was Buddy or Buddy boy, then adolesence hit and I was bud, Then I was in collage and Budrow was born. lol. Thanks for the info on the regatta, We are just to backed up at our performance coating shop to do much of anything as of late. But we would deff like to meet you guys and see your own incredible machines. We have a long summer ahead maybe sometime. Well have a good time at the regatta.
Thanks,
Budrow
Old 05-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by budrow79
Hey Steve,
Thanks for the reply. Yes I get asked that alot bout the nickname. You see I am a Jr. So when I was little I was Buddy or Buddy boy, then adolesence hit and I was bud, Then I was in collage and Budrow was born. lol. Thanks for the info on the regatta, We are just to backed up at our performance coating shop to do much of anything as of late. But we would deff like to meet you guys and see your own incredible machines. We have a long summer ahead maybe sometime. Well have a good time at the regatta.
Thanks,
Budrow
Budrow,
If your schedule opens up come on down. We would like to meet you and Sr. and check out your Heat. Sounds like you guys have it dialed in ...............
Best Regards,
Steve