Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Nordic (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/nordic-99/)
-   -   East Coast Regatta (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/nordic/228575-east-coast-regatta.html)

Dwane 04-17-2010 09:46 PM

East Coast Regatta

Will there be an East Coast Nordic Regatta this year? If so where and when?

sandcraft 04-19-2010 02:51 AM

Im not sure there is going to be one other than at Havasue. Either way Ill still miss it, AGAIN, wont be stateside till Aug.

Steve Zuckerman 04-19-2010 03:20 PM

Hi Guys,
Wish you could have made last year's Nashville Regatta. No news yet. Nordic Gary, John, anything?
Regards,
Steve

Dwane 04-20-2010 08:13 PM

If no regatta this year we should all try to get together anyway. Gary and John have done so much for all of us over the years we should make a showing to let them know we appreciate them and we their back in hard times.

Linster 04-20-2010 09:30 PM

Gary & John have done a great job! They are the ultimate east coast Nordic dealer. Very good people!

Steve Zuckerman 04-20-2010 10:04 PM

I agree Gary, John, and UPM have been great for us east coast Nordic guys.
Would you guys be interested in an informal weekend get together in Nashville? We've got plenty of water, our lakes and river are at summer pool, and we're soakin' wet :drink:.
Regards,
Steve

Dwane 04-21-2010 03:49 PM

I'm interested. Sounds fun

Indiana Rage 04-21-2010 05:30 PM

Would depend when it is, but I would be interested.

39 Unlimited 04-21-2010 07:42 PM

Thanks for the kind words everyone. We are riding the economic tide but alive and kickin. Decided to take the year off from a formal event however, we most certainly look forward to seeing everyone on the waterways this summer.

Thanks again, look forward to seeing everyone this summer.

NG

Steve Zuckerman 04-24-2010 08:39 AM

Nordic get together in Nashville

Hello Nordic Navy,
Jeff Raley and I have been talking about having a Nordic get together in Nashville again this summer. We have a new marina on Old Hickory Lake called Blackjack Cove that is now open for business, and willing to help host the event.
Blackjack Cove has great food, transient docking, bars, and live music on summer weekends. They also sell 93 octane gas at reasonable prices (it was 3.49 for 93 octane today, 4-25). They have plenty of parking, and their own ramp.
We have looked over the summer calendar, and the weekend of June 11/12/13 looks like our best for fewest conflicts with holidays and poker runs.
We'll organize some events like the downtown Nashville Run we did last year. Since this is not a Nordic and/or UPM sanctioned event, there is no entry fee. Just pay to play (food/hotel if you are out of town/dock space downtown and Blackjack) as you please. We certainly would like to have the UPM Crew and their customers join us, and any other Nordic dealers, as always. We also appreciate their past participation. All Nordic owners are welcome and invited to Nashvegas.
Let us know if you can make it, including you local Nordic Navy people. I think we will have a great time with great people :drink:.......
Best Regards,
Steve