Cool

No Worries!!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 08:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 67 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by crapr6
I was in there for about 1 hour. Around 3-4pm
i saw you come out of the mantaloking bridge and past me ,i was headin south in a 20ft cigarette . sweet boat you have i always liked those mid 80's excalibers.
,i had a 28ss cig that i sold 2years ago.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cig28
i saw you come out of the mantaloking bridge and past me ,i was headin south in a 20ft cigarette . sweet boat you have i always liked those mid 80's excalibers.
,i had a 28ss cig that i sold 2years ago.
I dont think I seen you but thanks for the complement. This boat handles the water well even know Iam not killing the thing since I had my son with me.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Registered

Man the idiot's in F-cove today. There was a guy with 2 girls in a 19-21ft boat come crusing thru and then hammers it down the last leg of the f-cove and allmost runs it aground! Then a guy on a wave runner doing circles and then jumping his own wake at the end of the same leg of f-cove. Then as I was leaving the fog set in and the drunks were just sitting at the entrance/exit of the f-cove I guess waiting for the fog to clear. I idled thru and a guy allmost backed into me. Boy I know Tices shoal is going to be a place Iam going to hang out at more offen.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Registered

That kid on the jetski is an attention whore and it's only a matter of time before he spears a swimmer or beached boat.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jigsaw89
That kid on the jetski is an attention whore and it's only a matter of time before he spears a swimmer or beached boat.
Thats just one more reason they are going to fill in the f cove.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:15 PM
Registered

The boaters in F-Cove should have enough common sense to somewhat police themselves.

Last year I exchanged words with the kid on the jetski in an effort to have him see the big picture. He's a tool who feeds off the attention of the captive crowd. If people exercise a little common sense, there's no reason for F-Cove to be shut down.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Registered

The boaters in F-Cove should have enough common sense to somewhat police themselves.

Last year I exchanged words with the kid on the jetski in an effort to have him see the big picture. He's a tool who feeds off the attention of the captive crowd. If people exercise a little common sense, there's no reason for F-Cove to be shut down.
This is true. A couple just relaxing in there boat spoke up and the kid parked the ski.
I was there today and it was a good day for the most part, no fools and best of all there was no fog today compared to yesterday. I had to idle from F-cove back to the Toms River due to fog. I just hoped there was no fools on plane and run me over since you could only see 10ft in front of you.
Erik
Old 06-02-2009, 10:38 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Sunday 5/24 was too foggy for me to be comfortable boating. I was heading north of the Rt. 37 bridge when fog cut visibility down to approx 50'. I turned around and made my way up the Toms River. It was as if the TR had a completely different weather system... my girl enjoyed her first day of '09 boating and got some color. Monday was a day well spent at F-Cove.

Originally Posted by crapr6
This is true. A couple just relaxing in there boat spoke up and the kid parked the ski.
I was there today and it was a good day for the most part, no fools and best of all there was no fog today compared to yesterday. I had to idle from F-cove back to the Toms River due to fog. I just hoped there was no fools on plane and run me over since you could only see 10ft in front of you.
Erik

Last edited by Jigsaw89; 06-02-2009 at 10:41 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Registered

Sunday 5/24 was too foggy for me to be comfortable boating. I was heading north of the Rt. 37 bridge when fog cut visibility down to approx 50'. I turned around and made my way up the Toms River. It was as if the TR had a completely different weather system... my girl enjoyed her first day of '09 boating and got some color. Monday was a day well spent at F-Cove.
Yeah I got caught up in the fog leaving F-cove. It was about 10ft visibility from F-cove to just before the seaside bridge. Once I got to the Toms River it was clear and sun was out..amazing the weather diffrence.

Quick Reply: SAVE THE F COVE Barnagat NJ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.