Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Restraunts an inns that you can boat to on the mass seacoast? >

Restraunts an inns that you can boat to on the mass seacoast?

Notices

Restraunts an inns that you can boat to on the mass seacoast?

Old 06-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Restraunts an inns that you can boat to on the mass seacoast?

Anybody know of any good places to eat or stay that are accessible by boat and are along the mass eastern seacoast?

I boat out of Newburyport so looking for places north of Boston or a little south of Boston, maybe the cape too!

Any chance there is a website that has all these places listed? Probably not but I figured I would ask
Old 06-03-2010, 07:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 24 Likes on 4 Posts

Quite a few on the Cape. Went to Shucker's in Woods Hole sunday. Pretty cool,you head into Woods Hole where the ferrys come out,and there is a small draw bridge that opens on the half hour.Slips right in front of the restaurant. Also a good spot that opened last year in Buttermilk Bay,off of the Cape Cod Canal called Captian Al's Tiki Bar. But I still like the run over to Martha's Vineyard,Oaks Bluff Harbor. Lots of public moorings,with luanch service,and plenty to do all around the harbor. Let me know when your coming down,always looking for someone to share the tab with..
Old 06-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BONDO10 View Post
Quite a few on the Cape. Went to Shucker's in Woods Hole sunday. Pretty cool,you head into Woods Hole where the ferrys come out,and there is a small draw bridge that opens on the half hour.Slips right in front of the restaurant. Also a good spot that opened last year in Buttermilk Bay,off of the Cape Cod Canal called Captian Al's Tiki Bar. But I still like the run over to Martha's Vineyard,Oaks Bluff Harbor. Lots of public moorings,with luanch service,and plenty to do all around the harbor. Let me know when your coming down,always looking for someone to share the tab with..

I will keep that in mind, I plan to make a couple runs to the cape this summer! Do you know of anything north of Boston?
Old 06-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

dont forget about walt collins restaurant in scituate great docks and food! also mattacheese wharf in barnstable harbor ,
Old 06-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Would like to hear more on this too.

This site seems to have pretty good information:
http://www.activecaptain.com/X.php?l...20100&t=n&z=15
Old 06-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Registered

If your heading south you can stop at MARINA BAY, many good restaurants. Also Hewitts Cove Marina, they just opened several places. Cohasset harbor has the OLD SALT HOUSE & ATLANTICA w/ dockage. Scituate has TK O'malleys w/dockage. Plymouth @ Brewers Marina has a restaurant...."HIGH LIFE"
Old 06-08-2010, 07:55 AM
Registered

I hit up the Cape every summer. Usually go way up towards Welfleet and Provincetown. Lots of good restaurants up there.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Registered

theres mad fish grill on the other side of glouchester we go there a lot. on your side you can go to the public docks in the river and walk to black cow, not your avr joes, and probably 10 other places.
if you come further down the coast manchester by the sea has public dock and a couple places, boston theres 10 choices as well and marblehead has some.
we go to winggi a lot and one of our trips is usually to back beach then up the essex river to woodmans for lobsters. we will be at winggi this weekend, you should come. great times.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by noyzee View Post
theres mad fish grill on the other side of glouchester we go there a lot. on your side you can go to the public docks in the river and walk to black cow, not your avr joes, and probably 10 other places.
if you come further down the coast manchester by the sea has public dock and a couple places, boston theres 10 choices as well and marblehead has some.
we go to winggi a lot and one of our trips is usually to back beach then up the essex river to woodmans for lobsters. we will be at winggi this weekend, you should come. great times.
I would love to go to Woodmans for lunch by boat. Where can you dock?