CTguys buying a new boat for next year

Notices

CTguys buying a new boat for next year

Old 11-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Frank,

I've never been, but if you're providing the place to stay and a sled, I'm game! Other than that, too cold for my frail azz!

BTW, yeah, that new rig of yours is a real 10 y/o toilet!
X-2
Old 11-03-2010, 07:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 10M
Agreed, boating is technically out of my league financially, but I can't go without it so somehow I pull it together each year and go boating. Between a new house, a wedding in a year, truck, and other hobbies, it's always a challenge getting enough of a budget to keep the boat up, improving, and on the water. Updating it a little each year is as much as I can realistically hope for. Snowmobiling, on the other hand is a different story! I think I would sell my house if I had to if I couldn't go riding in the winter.

Yeah maybe I shouldnt go! I saw that turbo on that freaking sled and now I want one.
PHUCKER Now I am getting sucked in already.

On an even wierder note I had someone stop by the house today and ask if ID sell them my sutphen !
Old 11-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
Yeah maybe I shouldnt go! I saw that turbo on that freaking sled and now I want one.
PHUCKER Now I am getting sucked in already.

On an even wierder note I had someone stop by the house today and ask if ID sell them my sutphen !
Who stopped???? Was it Frank?????
Old 11-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Registered

yeah he said he had a really bad sutphen JoNeS and had to have one right now!
Old 11-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Frank,

I've never been, but if you're providing the place to stay and a sled, I'm game! Other than that, too cold for my frail azz!

BTW, yeah, that new rig of yours is a real 10 y/o toilet!
We will get it done. I have the place, we can sleep like 6-8 and I have a couple of sleds for you guys to ride. The deal is one of you have to ride with kev on the back. I told him this year he had to buy one or ride sausage.....you just call him "Jimmy Dean". It is a great time. The sled are fast and the accelaration is incredible and as always there is plenty of drinking.
And once we come home see 10M(Craig) he is one of the owners of Hunters in Wallingford and he can hook you up with your new toy!
Old 11-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Registered

Thanks for the invite frank. sounds like a good time.

So whats a turbocharged sled running for cost these days?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Registered

i live 5 minutes from hunters pool and snowmoboles and he lives at the other side of diamond hill from me he has a huge sled trailer
Old 11-04-2010, 05:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
We will get it done. I have the place, we can sleep like 6-8 and I have a couple of sleds for you guys to ride. The deal is one of you have to ride with kev on the back. I told him this year he had to buy one or ride sausage.....you just call him "Jimmy Dean". It is a great time. The sled are fast and the accelaration is incredible and as always there is plenty of drinking.
And once we come home see 10M(Craig) he is one of the owners of Hunters in Wallingford and he can hook you up with your new toy!
Thanks for the invite, I'm in... but after seeing that creepy pic of Kevin and his BF, I'm not sure I want any part of having Kev "ride sausage" on any sled I'm on!!!
Old 11-04-2010, 07:07 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
Thanks for the invite frank. sounds like a good time.

So whats a turbocharged sled running for cost these days?
That turbocharged sled from page 3 is not from the factory. The only factory turbo-charged sled on the market is the Arctic Cat Z1 Turbo. It has around 180 horses and apparently is ridiculously fast. You are looking at about $13,000 for a new one, but there are leftovers all over the place and some used ones to be had at good prices.

http://www.arcticcat.com/snow/Z1TURBOSNOPRO.asp
Old 11-04-2010, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Thanks for the invite, I'm in... but after seeing that creepy pic of Kevin and his BF, I'm not sure I want any part of having Kev "ride sausage" on any sled I'm on!!!
I told you guys, that was NOT myboyfriend in that pic!......My B/F is much better lookin. Sleds are alot of fun, kinda like the boating scene. Bar to bar to bar......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.