Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Northeast US (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northeast-us-222/)
-   -   CPBA October SWAP MEET (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northeast-us/259656-cpba-october-swap-meet.html)

30ctsutphen 08-06-2011 08:56 AM

CPBA October SWAP MEET

We are thinking were going to put on a Swap meet for the CPBA.

Well be selling spaces as with any other swap meet and there will be spots for selling parts as well as Selling Boats in the corral.

while its not all finalized where and when yet please post up and show us how much interest there is and we can gauge where to have it based on the numbers interested

This should be a great oppertunity for everyone to clean out thier sheds and garages of the used parts that while may not be of interest to you anymore, may be ahuge help for other boaters.

I know Scot has alot of Volvo penta stuff from his 37 OL.

scarab63 08-06-2011 09:36 AM

Prices for spots??? Could try selling scarab Hull and bunch of sm parts.
Any adds going in local papers etc???
Thanks MD

sea2jet 08-06-2011 08:05 PM

What about Hadam Meadows for the event? Lots of room there.

Sick Stinger 08-06-2011 08:33 PM

Im donw i ahve a ton of stuff from the cafe update
-Mike

30ctsutphen 08-06-2011 10:19 PM

I havent decided anything on prices because I need to get a feel for how many people will show. that will decide which venue and therefore pricing.

Were going to keep it in line with what a Automotoive swap meet costs if we can

30ctsutphen 08-07-2011 11:12 AM

I have a bunch of 200 Merc parts, brand new stators, bearing carriers, merc decals a bunch of Items.

Im sure everyone has something, besides it will be a good excuse for us all to hang out and :drink:

If anyone has any Specific Places they think this should be advertised or if you have any input you can email me at [email protected]

scarab63 08-09-2011 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen (Post 3471669)
I havent decided anything on prices because I need to get a feel for how many people will show. that will decide which venue and therefore pricing.

Were going to keep it in line with what a Automotoive swap meet costs if we can

Hope there's more intrest in this. Could be pretty cool.

Judging by the posts so far it'll definitely pack one side of a kfc parking lot!!!:lolhit:!!
MD

SS930 08-09-2011 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by scarab63 (Post 3473651)
Hope there's more intrest in this. Could be pretty cool.

Judging by the posts so far it'll definitely pack one side of a kfc parking lot!!!:lolhit:!!
MD

You're being generous IMO.

kreed 08-09-2011 08:19 AM

Well Im definately in for this event. Keep us updated Jeff on a location. I think Ocean Performance would be a great location. May give members a chance to meet Chris in person and check out his place. He might have some parts to sell too and maybe I can work a winter storage deal for my boat! Haha

30ctsutphen 08-09-2011 09:14 AM

Ive had quote a few emails from S&F guys and a few from Offshoreonly. Its building steam!