Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Northeast US (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northeast-us-222/)
-   -   17th Annual Easter Seals Land & Lake Poker Run July 8, 2017 on Lake Winnipesaukee (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/northeast-us/346700-17th-annual-easter-seals-land-lake-poker-run-july-8-2017-lake-winnipesaukee.html)

dubaudi 05-05-2017 01:17 PM

17th Annual Easter Seals Land & Lake Poker Run July 8, 2017 on Lake Winnipesaukee

Just getting the info out for everyone, this is always a good event on Lake Winnipesaukee

Travel by land or lake to have fun and win prizes while raising money for Easter Seals NH! Competitors navigate checkpoints throughout the Lakes Region and receive a poker card at each one. Whoever has the best poker hands at the end wins! Over $700,000 has been raised for Easter Seals New Hampshire since the event started in 2000. We’ll be hosting the party for all the participants after the end of the run with live music and fun – so come join us! Go to easterseals.com for more information about this wonderful family event and to register.

Webbsatwinni 05-08-2017 09:35 AM

Looking forward to it!

Webbsatwinni 05-08-2017 09:57 AM

Is there a pre register link anywhere?

dubaudi 05-10-2017 10:45 AM

Not yet I will post up when I see it.

242LS 05-11-2017 09:43 PM

Would there be any issue on the lake with loud dry exhaust?

Webbsatwinni 05-12-2017 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by 242LS (Post 4553473)
Would there be any issue on the lake with loud dry exhaust?

Yes there will be an issue, I have dry gils on my 38 TG and spent the last summer dealing with that. They will give you a $310 fine and ban you from the lake. Turndowns were the only way I was able to pass. Its loud on plane but sounds like a Prius at idle.

Mario L. 05-14-2017 06:56 PM

NH has a law that states no dry exhaust last I knew..... best you can do is turn downs

Webbsatwinni 05-15-2017 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Mario L. (Post 4554055)
NH has a law that states no dry exhaust last I knew..... best you can do is turn downs

I was deep in this last year and learned more than I wanted to, it is just on Db, over 88 Db at idle is a fail, you get fined and banned from the lake until fixed. MP was good to deal with for the most part, they retested me whenever I was ready and multiple times as I tried different options. In the end, turndowns were the only option to get me under the limit, I tested at 87 at idle. With the dry exhaust, I could find a slip on muffler that got me to the levels needed at idle. Its silly if you ask me, anything off idle and on plane is much louder now, but so be it, I passed.

The other interesting note is that they actively monitor FB and other pages to see who is doing what and when, we have stopped posting videos and pictures within our group as a result. Now its pics of us at 45mph and not any more! Ha.

dubaudi 06-06-2017 04:46 PM

info and sign up can be found here.

Easterseals