2017 Hudson River Fun Run >

2017 Hudson River Fun Run

Notices

2017 Hudson River Fun Run

Old 08-15-2017, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Dahlilama
Hyfive...I'll miss seeing your boat. Isn't yours the huge fountain with seating for a small stadium. Shaun Harrington, newly wed couple? I just got married too. Who else!?!?!?

Yeah that is his. We rode by ya'll for awhile. I am out this year too (although I have just been crew in the past). Got a work event on the 24th.

Hoping for good weather for you all, always a good time!
Old 08-15-2017, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Just married? Jonathan and Debbie!!!!
Old 08-15-2017, 12:00 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Dahlilama
Hyfive...I'll miss seeing your boat. Isn't yours the huge fountain with seating for a small stadium. Shaun Harrington, newly wed couple? I just got married too. Who else!?!?!?
Yes, that would be me. So bummed I'm going to miss this run!! September is perfect; it should be a bit warmer and hopefully a beautiful day. I will miss this.
Old 08-15-2017, 12:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

All,
Great to see the quick responses from those that have joined in the fun in the past years. Also great to see some of my MD friends that are going to roll up for this event. I promise you MD boys you are going to love this. Of course as you've read from POST #1, Jonathon and I (Chris) are very excited to host this event again. I will again tend to all finances....IEmoney for ramp fees, lunch)...at this time not sure about a helicopter or photographer....Jonathon is still working on that. So just as last year you can mail me a check or paypal. I ask that you also send me an email with your name, boat make and length, total number in your crew including the Captain...(THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT SO JONATHON AND I CAN LET THE FOLKS AT OLD SAVANNAH KNOW HOW MANY ARE COMING FOR LUNCH). As mentioned in POST #2, ALL BOATS MUST BE PRE-PAID.... so SEND checks or PAYPAL asap please. Below is all my contact, mailing information and Paypal info. ... Please pass this along.

Chris Torin
215-B Mountain Rd.
Pasadena, MD. 21122
443-306-4489
email: [email protected]
Paypal: [email protected]

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Thanks,
Chris (Badmonkey)
Old 08-15-2017, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dino spadaccini
27 fever
3 people
Old 08-15-2017, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Unfortunately, I'm out. I had a great time last year even after I had a Crank Sensor go south on me. My youngest son is getting married on 9/22, my oldest son is coming in from California and my middle son leaves for home from a 9 month deployment in Afghanistan [Army] on the 23rd.
I hope you guys have a great time and great weather. My pictures from last year are still on my screen saver at work.
If you are thinking about doing this run for the first time - Do It!
Old 08-15-2017, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 20 Likes on 8 Posts

Backed out last year due to the weather..............won't do that again! Looking forward to it.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by benjen
Backed out last year due to the weather..............won't do that again! Looking forward to it.
are you sure that Sutphen can keep up ???!!!!
Old 08-15-2017, 07:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RICHARD CUNY
Count me in count to follow 32 Fountain
Rich Cuny
Rich I didn't think you had your boat anymore since I never see you on the water!!
Old 08-15-2017, 07:38 PM
Registered

Chris as you already know I am in with (4) people total on my boat. Hopefully the helicopter will work out. This is always a great run. Looking forward to it again. Thanks to you and Jonathan or putting this together again 😎

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.