2017 Hudson River Fun Run >

2017 Hudson River Fun Run

Notices

2017 Hudson River Fun Run

Old 09-26-2017, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Padraig
What is the date for next year's run, please.

Padraig

padraig ! It was a kick ass event ! The Vr loved the run! Lots of fast boats and also boats under 30'
Old 09-26-2017, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Big thanks to chris and Jonathan for putting together yet another "totally awesome" run. Awesome boats.

Also thanks to Tim Sharkey for the GREAT pictures of my Active Thunder learning to fly. I will be purchasing a few of those to add to the wall in my house of other photos I have gotten from you!

and thanks to Frank Damico for building me my engine, it ran great and it was fast
Old 09-26-2017, 06:50 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by Dahlilama
Big thanks to chris and Jonathan for putting together yet another "totally awesome" run. Awesome boats.

Also thanks to Tim Sharkey for the GREAT pictures of my Active Thunder learning to fly. I will be purchasing a few of those to add to the wall in my house of other photos I have gotten from you!

and thanks to Frank Damico for building me my engine, it ran great and it was fast
Brian,
It was great seeing you and the entire family again this year. yes, your boat is fast...never figured I needed 2 motors to run with you...Think I need to get Frank to build me some motors as well.....Share the photos that Tim took of you with all of us. I hope that you and the family come down to MD in the Spring for our Chesapeake Family and Friends event in April....

Cheers...
Chris
Old 09-26-2017, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chris, I was running just a tick under wide open on the way back trying to keep you and Jonathan in sight while we were approaching the bear mountain bridge. Your boat runs hard! Motors are still a big secret!?!?!?!? I plan on making it to MD this year!!
Old 09-26-2017, 07:05 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Joe, Slim...you boys nailed it...video is amazing....Please join us in MD in April...would be honored to have you guys here. thank you so much for taking all the time to put the videos together...I'm sure everyone appreciates the effort.

thanks,
Chris
Old 09-26-2017, 09:10 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Photos are currently being uploaded to my site: Sharkey-Images | 2017 Hudson River Run Photos

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 09-27-2017, 06:12 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Check out those photos...especially "Dahlilama" (Brian Wolvers) as his Active Thunder getting some great air with the bridge in the background...very cool. And certainly not to mention Allen Carney (I think) in his 29 Baja....another major air photo

Chris
Old 09-27-2017, 06:26 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by badmonkey
Check out those photos...especially "Dahlilama" (Brian Wolvers) as his Active Thunder getting some great air with the bridge in the background...very cool. And certainly not to mention Allen Carney (I think) in his 29 Baja....another major air photo

Chris
Thanks Chris.

I can also add Sutphen to the list of boats with props out...

Old 09-27-2017, 06:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Donnie Fox just texted me a very cool photo of his Outerlimits that Tim got ...running fast, flat and out of the water...very cool.....

Chris
Old 09-27-2017, 08:01 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by badmonkey
Donnie Fox just texted me a very cool photo of his Outerlimits that Tim got ...running fast, flat and out of the water...very cool.....

Chris
Printing that shot on Metallic Paper for a high gloss 3D like effect. Should come out really awesome...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.