2017 CT River PIZZA Run

Notices

2017 CT River PIZZA Run

Old 09-12-2017, 09:33 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 132 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by v21
I thought we were invited back also until ........... (an example of some correspondance)

Since the event is in the near future the following needs to be addressed:
1. Our insurance agent needs to be put on notice of the event - please provide contact informatio
2. Fast Boat Organizers need a legal contract to be drawn up with event specifics and "hold harmless indemnification" clause that needs to be approved by the association . Please provide their lawyers information.
3.Event Organizers must obtain ample event insurance and present to the association for approval . The insurance company suggested is (blah , blah , blah)
4. Parameters for the event must be drawn up, such as no dock use , use of common land during the event only, clean up and reparation fees covered by the Fast Boat Organization . Although this needs to be covered in the contract attendees must be made aware of the rules .
5. Blah and Blah will need contacts , etc to proceed

We are a non-event that just goes boating and eats some pizza so getting an attorney and insurance is out of the question
that sucks
Old 09-13-2017, 06:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried to make a couple suggestions on the scream and fly forum, I got nothing but attitude. I talked to rich about it, I still want to keep things going. I always saw this run as a fundraiser and am trying to keep raising the money for the kids! I am working on a venue for the run with about 700 feet of beach. Wide river area for fly bys and a easy pizza delivery spot. If it falls through and someone else has an idea we can try it, if not I say we take a ride, anchor somewhere, and make a donation for the kids anyway!
Old 09-13-2017, 07:21 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by D_Max400
I tried to make a couple suggestions on the scream and fly forum, I got nothing but attitude. I talked to rich about it, I still want to keep things going. I always saw this run as a fundraiser and am trying to keep raising the money for the kids! I am working on a venue for the run with about 700 feet of beach. Wide river area for fly bys and a easy pizza delivery spot. If it falls through and someone else has an idea we can try it, if not I say we take a ride, anchor somewhere, and make a donation for the kids anyway!
i like it!
Keep us in the loop...this was one of my fav events of the year, hate to see it not happen.
If there is anything I can do to help lmk
860-eighteight3-sixeight96
Old 09-13-2017, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by D_Max400
The long island guys are in .Keep us posted . Need to do this for the kids
Old 09-16-2017, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm definitely in no mater what. Last year was my first time of the River. Really nice ride. Long Island guys please keep me in the loop with your plans
Old 09-18-2017, 06:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tdbrickndirt
I'm definitely in no mater what. Last year was my first time of the River. Really nice ride. Long Island guys please keep me in the loop with your plans
No problem. We def gonna cross the sound as we always do
Old 09-18-2017, 08:23 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by edelectra
No problem. We def gonna cross the sound as we always do
Is there a date for this?
Old 09-18-2017, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

It`s to bad last years run was great time, its to bad. i posted some video of last years docks it was perfect.
Old 09-19-2017, 05:14 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Dmax any news?
Old 09-19-2017, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've called/emailed Saint Clements castle marina asking about pizza delivery and pickup using their docks. No response. I'm beginning to lean towards just a run with no fundraiser unfortunately unless we can figure out getting the pizzas to the island. If anyone can figure out pizza delivery of probably 90 pizzas (at a low cost enough to make money for donation) that would be awesome I can get the pizzas to the island that's not a problem.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.